Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Honeywell Rth3100c With York Heat Pump

0arben0 @ 2005-09-13T16:08:00

well well well, here I am here to update after 3 months of silence .. things to say how many will? Well actually I do not know, do not ever prepare speeches .. and who knows me knows!
I decided to bring up my news and my comments to this topic again, who knows, I'll be out of a speech vaguely organic and less like the ravings of a sick mind (or Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, to name one thing I like very very very very much).

ESTATE - Friends
Well this summer of new friends I have not met anyone, I just loose contact with some, strengthened the bond with others and someone I have not heard any more of. After failing exams ("why not do it again, in the end is so beautiful!" Said a sarcastic voice in my brain. We say thanks, aye) I was pretty down and if there had been people like nn (l ' list is random) Marcolino, Costs, Eciu, Ari, Richard, Simon, Thomas, Octopus, Giulio, Dario, Valerio, Scipio, Fabio and someone else I remember that now No doubt I would have been much worse. I appreciate so much time that I retired to chat with costs, to let off steam with someone who has begun good or bad, I think, to understand some of my tiny brain. For a period I was afraid of losing Fabio and Scipio, in the end because most of them in class nn is nice and heavy, but eventually I realized that things have not changed much, but tonight I'll go out with them.

ESTATE -
Travel Travel travel real well ... I have not had, removing those three days of camping with Dario, Valerio, Valerio unforgettable day .. David and I would say, as ZionVillage a beautiful place, nice people, bombshells everywhere. . Then I did a week in Puglia by Valerio where I was with the group that was formed in June .. Then another thing which I will in a chapter apart.

ESTATE - Employment - .. or € 750 for not doing a damn thing ..
We left and I Scipio for Calabria, a residence for disabled people 17 to 30 August. We thought it would be terrible, all the time to shovel and clean ass shit and vomit .. but proved to be a quiet thing, a number of disabled people (all mental) that for better or worse if he drew on its own, maybe some stoned and many , many Scazzi with the head, a pain in the ass fat old who did nothing but fire and smoke his cigarette orders. Fattanza total of 14 days, 24 hours 24 smoking and fooling around, making fun of the most stoned (one of these to me: "I am Blessed and holy .. do you mind if I become Pope?" Scipio, "You'll never Pope ") (Psycho," Lorenzo you think I'm a pain in the ass? " Me: "NOOOOOOooooooooo
...") And after 14 days, one of which is spent in a huge water park where I made a slide that I sling 120 km per hour on a boat in the fall, I'll have to wait until January for 750 € fresh fresh ...

ESTATE - Girls Girls
... well ... I have nothing important left Mariacristina June 21, shortly before the start of exams .. now I'm hanging with Margaret during the summer .. and I have some little thing Combined ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment