Monday, April 28, 2008

Swfa Super Sniper 16x42

Any Other

1) thanks to everyone for the warm welcome to lj! are ubercommossa
2) today, because I was on vacation, I went to swim in the morning .. up early at 6:30, but you would like to swim in water or in human bodies? mh, so that it seems that the pool is usually filled with corpses. eerie.
then this afternoon I went to the center (which still do not understand what the fuck do all these people around during office hours. do not have a job? no, all lined up in front of me from zara!) and I spent and Spans (past tense of spend and spread .. no, really, I found that it says spans !) includes: all stars pink pig, for the office candy pink sweater, gray pants and sunglasses decent (I think).
back in the office tomorrow and I do not want, but to shit really.
Oh, and while I was out of a cat must have walked on the keyboard, because my back was going and in itunes last.fm scrobbling on the wonderful things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment