Sunday, January 3, 2010

Shimano Flight Deck 2010

fanart real life

then .. (how do you start a post so T_T)
actually part of everything from bingo a few days ago, where about 4:00 to 5:00 laps I did only a double, winning a box of crayons. So today, while I practiced to make ears XD ioryogi as I had an area of free time, I took the tablet, and I gave birth to this huge stupid.


apologize to Syaoran-fan (I know it is horrible), to your eyes (you have them, right?) And no wait ... why should I CLAMP I ask forgiveness from them?
small note: I wanted to Kuro-pon waving his arm like a naughty child but the rewards of Sakura I have taken space to do it decently and so he and Fay are very close ... but we want the two of them are stick together eh ? \u0026lt;3

think it is better that I stop here ...
(by the way ... as the year started for you? Very bad for me)

Shiya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment