Sunday, October 10, 2010

Does Fairy Tales Leave In Conditioner Work

- Capitolo II -

According understand!


walking down the long bridge University smoking my cigarette. I loved to walk that bridge.
University of Calabria, in my opinion, is the most beautiful campus that exists in Italy. The faculties are all together, the students are all together and is very suggestive. Of course, not really a great architectural work but I like it a lot.
spent hours and hours, when I had no lesson to walk back and forth for two and a half kilometers of the bridge that connected the faculty of economics and engineering faculties, which are respectively the first and the beginning of the bridge ' last at the end of the bridge. Starting from
economy and the Ipod in my ears shot up to a dozen times all along that road. I like to walk and observe the students who were in front of the classroom when the lesson had already started, I did pass the 'classroom thinking inside and see the hippies on campus. The thinking classroom: two rooms occupied by students where you go to smoke pot. I've never entered, but I like to spend, and watch the boys lying on the table to sleep.
I liked to pass the Conca d'Oro, the most popular bar on campus, where for the entire month of September and mid-October the thirty thousand students flock to campus to eat lunch. Then open the table and the bar empties. There have been some
turns to January and almost did not recognize her. Of course, there was always a line but a short row and not the crowd as if I were at the stadium.
I like watching the red cubes and watch the students come out all dazed.
I noticed that there was always the difference between students and students.
The economics students came from the halls a bit 'and smiling a bit' dazed but happy, the students of letters were all happy and perky, the biology students a bit 'sleepy and then there were my colleagues, students engineering when they went out in the sunshine after two hours of lessons did you see them stunned, sad, dark, with my head down, often in silence watching the ground and walk as if they had a goal.
I'd do a test: put it in a square room, twenty students engineering recovering from a lesson in physics or geometry, closes them in and watches them. In my opinion, would not be able to find a way out. Would clash with each other like marbles.
engineering students, after class, I am not aware of themselves. The teachers talk about things so much boring and incomprehensible that students doubt themselves.
What's my name? Who am I? Where am I from? Where am I? Why I chose engineering instead of going to a mason?
These questions, these, which took place every engineering student after three months of lessons. I myself have made me. When I got
Makes rediscovered love for my land because the real reason why, in all those years, I despised this great land was because I was not there any more. I had lost my friends and for me to come back was a nightmare. Never went out. But mainly because I did not go very well with my father and then I hated everything.
But I knew that in those years of my absence, I had lost so much.
In my heart I have always loved the Calabria and when I was away I felt terribly lack but strangely I never wanted to go because it meant suffering for me to come back and be alone in a country, which for me now, had become a stranger.
I missed the mountains in front of my house, I missed the sea that you see on the horizon, I missed the starry sky can be seen from the terrace of my home ...
Mom how much I miss the stars!
Verona is beautiful but unfortunately the stars are rarely seen because of too much light and smog.
I missed the warmth of the people and the roads narrow and untidy, but this was simply overshadowed because I had trouble with my father so, after the age of majority, I decided I had to take back what I had lost.
Looking back now, I sometimes felt ashamed of my thinking and my actions.
The first time when I was in Verona, when I began to take the Venetian accent, no one mistook me for one in the south and I simply omitted to reveal it and discovered it when someone told me now and I still say "What? No, it's impossible! You are in the North! "
bad because I was talking the other was talking about evil and I did easily swayed by the masses. My classmates, who knew where I came to call me "Southerner" at the back and after a while ', I just have suitable and also when I saw someone from the south who spoke a strange language (because I had already taken the Venetian accent), I took it around, I did the verse and those you offended. I remember that I asked the big, big laughs and when I explained that I was in the south as they were angry even more. I have little of the Calabrian I
: clear skin, are a bit 'cool with people, are not very close to the family, guests, and I hate it when I'm not interested in what I have around me and I hate to speak the dialect. I do not really like sausage, it sucks the 'nduia (which by the way, before going to live in Rende, I did not know what it was) ...
I love my country but, just can not go along well.
I now come to my cube and not content with having just thrown the lit another cigarette butt. But ... if you do another ten minutes late will not die no mica.
I lit my cigarette and went downstairs of the bridge. Yes, because the bridge is divided into two. There is a road bridge which is the light of day and where, from time to time, see a car go to someone who thinks he's cool because the card and then you see them pass on panda, but the old panda and then there's the covered bridge, that preferred by many students because it is more intimate, more closed, and is almost always in the shade and you know, the shadow covers dark circles and ugly faces of depressed students.
I sat on a bench in front of my cube and quietly smoked my cigarette. Cubes ... but that name is to be given to the buildings?
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ci see the cube 43b?>>
\u0026lt;dai… 'No you coming to the cube 0>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Al cube zero? But I have a machine in the cube 41c?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But do not know where the cube 41c>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Bè, solito, of the cube is after 40c…>> square buildings, just cube-shaped, seven- plans and guess what '? From the road bridge you can see only two floors, the sixth and seventh and think, but how can they ever be there in thirty thousand students in these small buildings? I wonder how the classrooms are small. But then comes in and you realize that you were wrong big time. The ones you see are the professors' offices. Them that if they enjoy it. The upper floors are to have the sunlight coming through the windows and the students? Students usually have the classrooms on the first floor or ground floor. After going down twenty million flights of stairs, plans meetings unloaded without even a door, he finally encounters one in the underground. You walk into a classroom and what do you see? Neon lights that will cloud the eyes and half an hour later you're staring at the ceiling why not do it to see the blackboard full of formulas absurd, when you go see black bars anywhere you think you have some eye disease.
continue to listen to loud music in my ears when I finally finished my cigarette, I got up and just as set foot inside the cube, I saw my friend John, who came out after the stairs closely by everyone else.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What are you doing here? Why did not you come to class? I have also taken place .. because of you I had a fight with Laura ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Giò but I was just sorry to have finished venire… prima?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But you know what time is it? The lesson would have ended fifteen minutes ago! Your watch is a little 'back ... I guess>> I did
shoulders and a big smile to my friend that I immediately forgave him.
I too love John. He is stato il primo ragazzo che ho incontrato all’università. Il primo giorno dei corsi di azzeramento mi sono seduta e lui, che era seduto davanti a me, si girò e mi sorrise.
<<Piacere sono Giovanni! Diventeremo grandi amici!>> Io, lì per lì ho pensato “Oh mio dio ma chi diavolo ho incontrato?” poi però ho constatato che aveva ragione lui perché siamo diventati davvero grandi amici.
I corsi di azzeramento: una gran cavolata. Facevi i test d’ingresso e poi se risultavi carente in una qualsiasi delle materie tests had to attend a full month of classes taught the surroundings where you stupid and you explained something elementary physics lessons and made you even more stupid things as verbal comprehension and learning styles. I, for I was ignorant, I was wrong in the test, the entire section on physics, and so I was forced to follow those courses.
Looking back now, were not so bad. There I enjoyed a lot, John and two other friends that I met there.
Actually I had done two tests for engineering and do not know why, I passed them both so I chose to attend the faculty of engineering Construction and John, incidentally, he had done the same thing and so we became inseparable.
I have to admit that many times I thought of him as more than a friend but unfortunately he was engaged and very much in love and then ...
took his arm and together we walked to the classroom for the next lesson. In that moment of time I spoke to him of Paris.
"Paris? Are you sure that you understand? It's not that you're an ace to figure out the names ... my you have learned after ten days ... do you remember when you called me Joseph for a whole day? "
is that I remembered and I remembered disgusting the way in which I felt that day for making a fool of absurd.
He, like me, was shocked by the name of that guy but beyond that I said that maybe we had to try. It was known that since we were harassing him with a guy I was in love but that I just spun it and he did nothing but take the opportunity, when he found a poor single guy, to introduce me to join. She could not own more than feeling sorry for himself.
There were hours and hours after school, at home, lying on my bed, I cried and consoled him. We seemed to really engaged. A couple of times my roommate made me jokes, "But nice that your boyfriend! "" But why do not you spend the night here? I do not even bother ... I am very sympathetic, "and every time I repeat that it was not my boyfriend, and she did not believe it.
Then, finally, after four months that went on this thing, John was left to sleep with me or at least he waited until I fell asleep to go to his house. I remember that day I had a fight with my boyfriend and he stayed to cheer. Then I fell asleep and he defile two in the morning. Just as he was leaving home for my roommate came out of his room to get a glass of water and began to speak with him and eventually, after millions of explanation, she knew that John was not my boyfriend but we were like brother and sister.

0 comments:

Post a Comment