Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sample Size Calculator

- Capitolo XIV -

I know, now lapsed but unfortunately I still have the computer failure and you need to make do with what I have! Anyway this time I did ta5rdi with the update because this year are permanently ill and believe me, I can not verametne more! Enjoy
this update because the next will take a good deal you get! : P
ENJOY!


John had to do more tests. He had been examining the design and had passed by a vote of 25 and had certainly passed the writing of geometry. The only thing that remained was the oral geometry but he was already prepared super would not even wipe more.
We drank and joked throughout the afternoon.
At seven in the evening we turned on the radio and listen to our favorite Sound of Light Sound Radio. The speaker sent the letters that we now know by heart: "Hello, I am Leo Alfano! Who? Leo Alfano! ... "
knock on the door and Melanie came into my room.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You mind if I listen to the program with you tonight? Marco has taken away my radio ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No, come quiet. We are still marked with.>>
listen to the news that Leo Alfano told us and we listened the music the dj Massi aired.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Oh dio… I love my quest'uomo!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Who? Leo?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Yes! But have you heard that voice that? I dare not imagine how live ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not a large fico!>> Both John
that Melanie turned to me and looked at me wrong. \u0026lt;\u0026lt;And what do you sai?>>
They said in unison.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hmm ... Paris knows him and once I submitted it ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;kidding right? And it occurred to you to present it to me?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No, for two reasons. One because you're busy. And two because he is busy with a big pussy ... pergiunta>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Vorresti say that I'm not fica?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I did not say this but I met the girl and it's really beautiful ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I understood ... but I would encounter.>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Frequenta mechanical engineering and worked in the construction of the machine cart dell'università.>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;And the fidanzata?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Fa economia>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;And as chiama?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Deborah seems to me, I met her for two seconds. But excuse because you care so much?>> \u0026lt;\u0026lt;So, curiosity ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Meli Marco, remember your beloved fidanzato…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Yes, yes, yes ... I said it to John. Maybe he is concerned ...>>
John looked at her and burst out laughing.
While listening to the program so we continued to drink at nine o'clock I was drunk driving.
I seem to be a tough but alcohol can not stand for anything.
That evening we stayed to watch movies on DVD though, as I was drunk, I do not remember what we saw. I only know that at some point, John hugged me and kissed me. I remember that I did not resistance. I was too drunk to do anything. Only after he broke away and looked into my eyes, I asked him what he was doing.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Mi piaci, sempre, I like from the first day I saw you I like you a lot to precorsi, Penny… no longer love Angela because I think I'm in love with te.>>
\u0026lt; \u0026lt;Anche a sacco… I like you but you know I love Paride…>> \u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not me importa… soon I want to be with you passerà… te!>>
That evening, I was in that condition, I could not tell the difference between want to be your boyfriend and I want to be with you tonight making love.
I meant the second definition of "want to be with you."
I was sad and depressed and I had always liked John. There I saw nothing wrong with what we were doing.
We loved him and I was fine with him.
That was one of the best nights of my life. so I stayed well together with John that there unplugged all night. For me it was a way to vent. I was too well with John and let's face it, that between us in bed was a God!
The next day, though, I thought that everything was back to normal. I had already happened in the past to make love with a friend and then everything was back to normal as if nothing had happened, indeed, things had improved and hoped that things would have gone with John in that way.
remember that we left the house to go to the university library to see the results of geometry on the internet.
was then that I realized that I had misinterpreted his "want to be with you" because suddenly, as we walked, took my hand.
I remember I stopped and looked down.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What c'è?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;niente che… is how you keep me here in the mano?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What's wrong ? In Paris you were always hand in hand ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Si… certo… was normale…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;It is not normal with me? Let's get together ...>>
Let's get together? But he had gone mad?
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Giovanni excuse but quando…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not we insieme?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I non…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But we made love & hellip ;>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Lo not know but I thought you wanted a story that you just left seria… with Angela and I with Paride…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;So what? Yesterday I told you what I feel for you ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Giovanni dispiace… me I wish you a world of good credimi, but now I do not feel ready for a new storia…>> I looked at the
his face sad and dejected. I knew of him broke my heart when I left the hand. I never wanted to hurt him. He was the only person I fidassi apart from my brother and Morena.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Giò, sorry tanto…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;It does not matter ... I have not explained let it be ... well ... then we go to see these results or not?>>
We went all the way to university and none of them spoke again. I kept looking at him in passing as he looked straight ahead. check the results of the examinations. He passed the written with a vote of 24. Inexplicably, I also passed by a vote of at least 15 to be admitted to the oral.
Come back from college, John returned to his home.
kept coming up to me to study but did not sleep more from me.
The reports were hopelessly compromised and I realized that it was only because of me.
Study for a week after we gave the exam.
past both. 28 with him and I to the skin of our teeth with 18.
now the university for that year was over. John had passed all the exams of the year and I missed only one.
Although now our relationship was very compromised, we decided to celebrate the same prejudice another week at the university.
After examination I came home for a few days.
When I told him the news that he spent examining geometry rejoiced my brother Leo.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;How nice! I'm so glad you passed the test!>> But he was the only one.
My father and my brother Gabriel were not very enthusiastic.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Only 18? And you accepted? You had to refuse to vote and do it again! You have done three tests to 28 and then take a 18?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But not believe that I can always take 28 or more vero?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Of course you can not ... you have to >>
I have? Gabriel Well ... he did not understand anything about me.

In those days I decided to talk with my family of my will to move.
I spoke first with Gabriel.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What you want to surrender eh?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I do not want to give up .. simply want to leave ... I want to go home ..>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;And perché?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Perché I miss Verona…>> \u0026lt;\u0026lt; , E with the university? Engineering is not in Verona>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Andrò to Padova… I'll pendolare…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not if you can do ... staying up 24 hours 24 next university exams as you can expect to take 18 votes to take decent passing train in your free time?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;This is my problema…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Listen do as you please ... so we knew that would not be resisted!>>
Gabriel had been so hard on me that the tears ran down my sunglasses but I knew that I was talking that way because he loved me and that basically he was sorry if I I was going.
You see, my brother Gabriel, is a dick but it's a good guy ... does it very well. Being the older brother always tries to do the hard but he is, above all, to get the deck in life to set a good example of life for us children.
Even if we fight almost always want a lot of good. When I was
baby, Gabriel, was my role model. I wanted to be as such to him because he was so strong and brave and determined
... It was all that was just for me, Leonard and Miriam. Miriam
instead has always been a hothead. With her, as children, we fought every day and we were too full months without speaking to. As with Gabriel after a few hours we were friends again.
Miriam is introverted, stubborn, super pissed off and with her there is no margin for error.
We started to get along when we separated. We felt every now and then, we saw each other rarely, and lets not fight anymore because we had been away so long that they do not feel the need.
At that time, did not live at home with her then the situation was stable.
With my father was difficult. Dovergli me say that I was going back was difficult.
I tried to say as gently as possible but the juice was always the same.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But why would you want to go? You are not happy here?>> \u0026lt;\u0026lt;No dad, not for what it is ... I miss Verona, I miss my friends and I miss my mother ... now is my city ...>>
He stayed in it bad. I saw he had tears in his eyes while talking to me but I knew that after a few days after my departure would have been happy not to spend more money for buckling me back to my mother.
After that the whole family, only Leo was missing. With him would be very difficult. He was what would suffer more and then tried to determining the best possible words.
I loved him too and I did not know how to not make him suffer.
I called in my room and I did sit in front of me on my bed.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Leo I have to tell you something important ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What is successo?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Listen to me ok? So ... you see ... this time I'm not very good. I am always sad and depressed and I need some 'quiet. The business of Paris hit me hard and left a wound too big ... I thought and thought about what I could do to feel better and I finally found the solution ... a practical and simple solution ... I have to do is just go & hellip ;>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;go? Where? Want to go for a trip?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Quasi… want to go casa…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But you're already casa… is this your casa…>> ;
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;This is YOUR casa… my home in Verona with mamma…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What? You want to go? Again? Why?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Why I can not stay here ..>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What about me? You can not leave me alone again! I do not want to be alone again!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But're not solo… are Gabriel and Miriam that you know you want bene…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not true! >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Of course it's true! Leo on the baby ... do not try to understand ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Mi want to leave nuovo!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;not I'm abbandonando…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But that's just what you're doing! I'm fine when you're here! Since I'm happy you're back!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Then you come, too! You know I m
amma would be delighted to have you with her ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But I can not get away ... I have too many things here! The school, my friends, Paola ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I Have Verona things that I miss ... I miss my friends, I miss mom, I miss my city!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You're just selfish! Just think to yourself>>

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Leo! This is not true ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But yeah! Do not think of me? You got some friends here too!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Gli remain friends even if the distance veri…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I do not want to come to Verona, Verona I do not like me Like here>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;E I do not want to stay here because here I do not like! I came back because I wanted to see what I had lost andandomene away and I have not lost anything! This is not my place you see that? The only thing that keeps me tied to this place only you>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Do not go please .. do not leave me alone again ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Mi Leo… davvero… sorry but I andare…>>
Leonardo got out of bed and walked out of my room, slamming the door.
for one day I spoke to him. When I crossed the corridor of the house hurried up and went to turn in his room.
I was heartbroken for that story. I was hurt and also John Leo, and I felt crap.
I stayed all day locked in my room, lying on my bed to weep bitter tears until the Saturday afternoon I heard a knock at the door and entered Leo. \u0026lt;\u0026lt;Penny, I dispiace…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;For cosa?>> \u0026lt;\u0026lt;For all the selfish ... not you I am ... but you're wrong and I do not do anything but make you feel even worse. Paris was a shock to you ... this year was very hard for you but in spite of everything I've always been close and never back out and never leave me. I love you and I know that if you do that you've thought a lot and you have weighed up the pros and cons and I know that there are well in control ... I know what it took to get here. Was also partly my fault because after your graduation but I did not ask to move here and a little 'for Andrew, a bit' to see the world that we've lost were also added my insistent and you're coming. I miss you so much but .. hey! We used it? We have resisted for five years ... a few more years there will kill mica, right?>>
I stared into my eyes and wept as she spoke. I knew that he had prepared his speech but I knew that came from the heart.
I got out of bed and hugged him hard. was my brother and I wanted a good soul. Nothing and no one would separate.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;A proposito, but what the hell did you get those capelli?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Why? Do not you like?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Of course I like it! You know I'm in a punk!>> For
stayed closed all day Sunday in the room to think of John. How do I behave with him? Maybe it was not a good idea to extend my stay for another week alone makes him the bargain.
Fortunately, at least for two days, Melanie was also with me then she would go on vacation.
When I boarded the train the day after I found that John, as usual, I took a seat next to him.
When I sat down I do not even greeted.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hai decided to go to really fine…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Yes. but do you know?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Me told Leonardo…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What pettegolo!>>
For five seconds silence fell between us after that He looked into my eyes.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Perché?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Te l'ho already detto…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Mi miss the sai?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I'll miss you you too ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Saremo friends the same vero?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Of course! You're my best friend ... and I wish you a good soul!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Promettimi you return to trovarmi..>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Of course I'll be back ... this is not ; a farewell but only a goodbye, that's all.>>
smiled then, as usual, we set the iPod headphones in his ears all the way and watched the landscape of Calabria run off before.
That would be the last Once I saw the landscape and was the last time I did that trip with John. I had a great sadness in my heart.
John and I spent all day at my house or his house to watch movies and eat junk food but then when he came in the evening, everyone returned to his home.
On Wednesday came in a hurry and so I had to greet Melanie. During that year I was very fond of her and I was sorry a world no longer lived with her. We had become good friends and we loved each other.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Mi recommend you a good girl and not sparire!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Quiet Meli I will feel, I promise!>> \u0026lt;\u0026lt;I'm counting! I miss you .. Marco ... and also did not come today because he was sorry to say goodbye. He does not like goodbyes. It makes you hard but is very fond of.>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Certainly. I became his guinea pig's favorite tease and torture. I still have the bruises of the last tweaks>>
We looked into his eyes and smiling but with tears in her eyes off us then we hugged and she gave me one last smile. \u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ci seen allora!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ci you vede!>>
He took his last suitcases, left the house and closed the door behind him.
I would be really missed.
It was now mid-July and almost all of it had gone from Rende. The city looked like a ghost town.
was nice not to hear any more noise than the echo of our voices and our laughter.
We went that way (to eat junk food and watching DVDs), for three days and then something happened.
We were at my house. John and I were sitting on the floor in my room watching John was the last movie you downloaded from the Internet. I think it was " the Land of Women". I had already seen the film when it was released two years earlier, but John still had not looked.
remember it was that movie made me me want to become a writer.
After seeing that movie, I got home, I went to PC, and began to write. I do not remember what I wrote but I remember that I spent four hours without a break to write and when my mother was calling me for dinner I could hardly believe that four hours had passed.
I still have it saved somewhere on My laptop that story. Every so often I read and I think how stupid I was but I lack inspiration when I read it and she comes back.
We had arrived at the scene where Carter (Adam Brody ), had just come from her grandmother and her agent called to tell him that the script for the porn movie he had written was wrong, when John turned to me, put his hand behind his neck, pulled me towards him and kissed me.
I tried to pull back but he held me very close. When, after a good two minutes, he finally let me go, I took a sharp slap and I jumped up.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What the fuck do you think? Why did you kiss her?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Possibile who do not understand that I'm in love with te?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Cosa?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I love you >> I was
incredulos from that revelation. But what was he saying? Was it out of my head?
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Gio but you're saying? Are you crazy? You're not in love with me ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Why I can not be in love with you?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Why not! You and I are friends ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Lo know that we are friends but io…>>
I went up to him and stroked his cheek where I had pulled the slap.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Also I love you John ... but it is a different love ... a love of friendship with you ... I am well, very well indeed and I know that if we tried we could be even better together as a couple but I do not I want to kid yourself, I will not make you feel bad even more than as I made you feel. I'm going to go ...>> \u0026lt;\u0026lt;I know! It is precisely for this reason that I kissed you ... I know you love me and that basically you like me too I otherwise would not have made love to me ... I want to keep your memory ... I want to enjoy these last days with you like a fairy tale ... do not deny me the story please!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But this story would turn into a nightmare in a few giorno… I do not want you to be hurt because mia…>>
\u0026lt; ; \u0026lt;Stop Penny! It is I who want it ... and want you too ... do not deny it!>>
John became close to me and kissed me and I just do not stop him. I was tired of many things, and John made me feel good. It made me feel loved. John was proof that not everything goes to hell.
Paris now not calling me for four months and I realized that I was now over.
I let myself go into the arms of John, who at that time they looked so warm and inviting that I could not break away. Now weather you are giving me the not very good but none of you is ever be with someone just because at that moment there seemed the right thing to do to be a bit 'better? Do not say no because I do not believe!
John seemed to know the soul.
decided to extend the stay for another week and in those nine days together, introduced me to the highest degree of sweetness and tenderness and passion that I have ever seen. was during the third day that everything was ruined.
Around four in the afternoon of Monday, I heard the doorbell. It seemed strange that someone I knew was at home because nobody knew who we were but the bell would not stop playing so I decided to go to the door.
was Carmine.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Carmine! Hello,>> \u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ciao Penny as stai?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Oh io… enter dai… what are you doing qui?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I had to take one thing>>
Now I thought that I'd forgotten something at home to Paris and cursed me for my carelessness.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What? I left something at your house?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No ... quiet you do not have anything left ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;So what I have to give? A gift?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;one specie…>> \u0026lt;\u0026lt;Oh bene!>>
He sat at the table and I imitated.
was very serious and dark and I could not understand why because he was always cheerful and lively.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What is Carmine? What happened?>> \u0026lt;\u0026lt;Here you see ... I heard Paris a few weeks ago ...>>
only pronounce the name of that I had a start. Then he was alive ...
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;... told me to tell you that bothers him so much ... then sent me this and asked me to take it>> He had cast out from his pocket a small box that sat on table in front of me. Carmine
I looked and then the box. I picked him up and opened it and inside I found ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment