Monday, September 20, 2004

Footballers In The Shower

Anniversario...

wow ... Today is the anniversary .. around this time exactly a year ago I went back for a second time with Julia ... I was going home happy, floated ... until you get to see the sports hall and casino that Valentina took up the barrel .. (Or rather had just taken ..) ... that piece that evening, the happiest day of that year destroyed ... Sometimes
I wonder why in my memories there's always something that makes me very badly, never a day which can be said to have been good from start to finish ... None. St'estate all casinos that good or bad you know .. from Stella, which ended badly because of me .. (Oh well I broke my .. I will not dwell on history is, but I know to be wrong.)
Every time it happens some casino or some shit that manages to belittle all over, some small detail that makes me feel bad and why my day is destroyed, even if it is a crap ..
Sti day I have problems with food .. I can not say that if I try and eat too much vomiting .. Oh well then I pass.


positive part
There is a small chance to get back with True .. gnawing is why I go out with as few other girls and I'm not the little dog to her .. Yesterday I gave the pimp .. ghgh ...
Beautiful, starts the discussion with
L. Chau!
V. hello
V. had fun with that yesterday?
L. Well yes .. but I do not think you should give an account of what I do ...
V. is in fact
V. is well
V. I do not care!


Then why did you ask me!? ok, in short, told me her best friend (which is + my friend) that there is gnawing like a few ... ghgh .. mo I can cook some more and then I act ..

news .. the news ... next week I sign a pre-boxing !!!!! so I can break through the gates with more style ... prepugilistica gym for 3 months .. and then you see, mother to decide as I go to school .. (Which will shit na, I already broke my balls ..)

the sleepless night I enjoyed a lot, although I have not caught any of the ones I wanted (and many are not) .. I've been around to the 7 am, then went home and sn are collapsed until noon ... You are

0 comments:

Post a Comment