Monday, October 4, 2004

Taxi License Raleigh Nc

wow..

school day spectacular .. The

TIME: Astronomy, very interesting as a subject ....

II and III TIME: Philosophy ... bleah ... ell lesson, however, was particularly ... after half an hour of attention I started to fuck with fabio and after the teacher made me read a piece of the "portrait of Kant" are Sbrocca to laugh for no reason ... maybe nervousness ... or fatigue ... The fact is that I laughed for 10 minutes below .. or from feeling bad and having to leave the classroom where he had downloaded the general hilarity ... sn also because I came out with the teacher saying, "I do not know why I laugh ... I do not really ... ahahahahah ... on purpose!"

RECREATION: everything normal .. with true we ignored as usual .. also because the situation has changed and now she does not want to have anything to do ... yeah ^ _ ^

IV TIME: Hole .. lacked the Professor of English ... started badly as now .. in practice I had some friends who were playing the PC and I play him off (they just turned on ...)... one of these if the socket is bad and tried to ruin the DVD of "The Nightmare Before Christmas" (which I have now recovered well after 4 months ...).. was saved because the teacher came .. I was going to beat him in front of the class .. and this is the double of me .. ... gh
For the remainder of the music I heard.

V NOW: Computer ... We were in the laboratory and while the class followed the explanations of math and I fabio we were all the time on the site of Omnitel to send sms funny ^ _ ^ NOW

VI: Physical Education ... and then ... cazzeggiano ^ _ ^ ghgh

So scary right? Besides, now I'm much better .. I feel bad .. sn broken nn sn eat etc ... so I broke veronica .. Well good thing no? yeah ..

prepugilistica start tonight! between a quarter ' now I'm going to catch the bus .. nn hope they kill me! I'm going to make my physical .. In fact I started Saturday with a gym and now I have 2 times a week prepugilistica ... accompanied by a gym three times a week ... yuhuuu!!

Theatre nn started yet but will start in 2 weeks max .. I can not wait ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment