Tuesday, October 26, 2004

How To Graph A Function On A Bd-6120g

...boh...

what to say ... no place for a while ... maybe because I have nothing to say ... my life is proving troublesome, I'm arguing with a lot of people and I'm discovering a violent and impulsive side of me himself did not know.

beginning Thursday with the gloves in prepugilistica bah ... at least I vent a little ...

Yesterday at school I had to punch the wall and do not give it to my class .. fuck ocmpagno did not expect to be identical to those I have always criticized. Moreover
I'm putting in a bad light with that philosophy, I'm fighting every day in practice and today if I had held fabio would have sent her to fuck before the whole class.

The situation is uncertain with True, one day we hug and we say that we miss each other .. and barely a day after we say goodbye .. I do not know what to think, all the certainties upon which they have always lived are collapsing one after another.

I had promised myself not to cry over a girl after giulia .. but I risuccesso.
I had promised myself that I had a fight with anyone except to defend myself .. I have yet to attack.
I had promised myself that I would become a better person and yet here I am here to tell these things.

probably reread one day all this stuff and I'll give the asshole .. what I do right now while I write.
I felt
Giulia days sti ... the ratio is very quiet, we talk like two old friends and belonging to only some initial awkwardness on my part, I think we made nice speeches and I am a little osfogato.
I'm feeling even Cecilia, I'm really pleased, too Cause I seen her in August ..

I'm sorry I dao pole in Margate, but I did not want to make fun ... I still think if I can put together in Vero seriously with another girl .. especially if I love her like I want her.

missing 31 days to my 18 years ... then indicate a 90ina of days to think my license .. St'estate who wants to come with me around the evening comes, will rare that I break the balls to remain in PC .. not like this year.

I think I have finished the news.

0 comments:

Post a Comment