Saturday, October 16, 2004

Heather Brooke Full Stream

0arben0 @ 2004-10-17T00:40:00

* IRA *
1) Who was the last person with whom you are angry? small
2) Your favorite weapon? Any weapon crude
3) beat one of the opposite sex? no ..
4) And one of the same sex? Here finally I'm very close ...
5) Who was the last person who is angry with you? I think mom
6) usually holds a grudge? you

* SLOTH * (laziness)
1) The thing you should do every day and you're not doing? study ..
2) What time was the time when you woke up later? 4 and a half ..
3) Name one person you had promised to call and you still have not called .. polipone boh .. maybe ..
4) The last excuse you used to do something? I use too many ...
5) How many times have you turned off the alarm to go to sleep? not many
6) What do not you ever for laziness? study ..


* GOLA * 1) The good and drink more calories you drink? caloric ... maybe the coca cola!
2) white meat or red meat? red!
3) How much alcohol you could drink at once? over 2 liters emezzo think ..
4) Have you ever been to a dietician? II in the media, but only because I have a votla traumatized hemi sn started crying ..
5) Do you prefer sweet food, salty or sexy? salt ^ ^
6) When you're sick you happen to eat more? I do not eat their own ..

* LUST *
1) How many people have you seen naked? Completely? enough
2) How many people have seen you naked? different people ... If some x ..
3) Have you ever been caught while you looked at the breast or genitals of the person you were before? I do not think ... but sometimes vfaccio the tremendous effort not to look at some girls tits!
4) What is your favorite part of the body of the opposite sex? the shape of the eyes, the butt ..
5) Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex? no
6) When was your last sexual intercourse? let's go ..

* GREED *
1) Do you have credit cards? no, but I know by heart that dad ^ ^
2) For what you spend more money? uhm ... the bus passes?
3) Would you rather be rich or famous? both right? cmq famous ..
4) Would you accept a job that you do not like but that can make money? sepoffĂ 
5) Have you ever stolen anything? is shoplifting here and there ...
6) Do you ever lend money to friends? yes, but usually it's the opposite!

* PRIDE *
1) There's something about you that makes you most proud of? boh ..
2) Are your parents proud of you for something you did? boh
3) You were never put in the background? several times ..
4) Have you ever had any competition knowing they are better than the other participants? I'm always better than the other participants ...
5) Have you ever cheated to get better results? I do not think ..
6) You think you're one of the best people I know? no, but I think the most intelligent .. * ENVY *

1) Is there something you do not belong to (object / person) and you want to be yours? yes ..
2) If I could become another person who would it be? boh .. and especially nice to someone famous!
3) Have you ever been betrayed? I do not know! nn I think ..
4) Have you ever wanted to change part of your body? .. the belly is perfect with the abs ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment