0arben0 @ 2004-11-03T20:41:00
news ... .. but there would have been much sfanculate sun this afternoon, so it is useless to say Starla ... I made up some things in school ... .. type mo touches to see greek biology .. I discovered a really strong group, the Cold ... type are the Creed, but I like the lyrics of this suits me more ... ..
Cold
Title: Suffocate
Could I take Every fucking word she says
Throw it in her face
but would she even care?
I still remember when she looked at me
that frown upon her face
Trying to be sincere
I gathered all those little things she said
Kept them close to me
Trying to make this real
This cloud will always hover over me
I'm leaving you today
'cause now I see
[Chorus]
Suffocate, you suffocate
That you lie (I don't lie)
That your fake (I'm not a freak)
Suffocate, you suffocate
You always take (I don't take)
What you can (what I can)
I could take every fucking game you play
Blow it all away
but would you even care?
I could take all those lies you said to me
Never go away
Never dissappear
This cloud will always hover over me
I'm leaving you today
'Cause now I see
[Chorus x2]
Now I'm far away from you (You're always far away)
I'll never bring back yesterday (bring back yesterday)
You're such a fake it's true
I can't believe the words you say
I'm far away from you
I'll never bring back yesterday
[Chorus]
I always take
What I can
TRADUZIONE
Potrei prendere ogni fottuta parola che lei dice
Tirargliela in faccia
Ma le importerebbe?
Mi ricordo ancora when he looked at me,
that look on his face, trying to be sincere
I collected all the things I've said
tenutre
next to me trying to make this real This cloud
always fly over me I
I'm away from you today
Because now I understand.
[Chorus]
choke, you choke
Why lie (I do not mind) Get
ever (I do not take) What you can
(What I)
I could take every fucking game you play,
shy away,
But do you care?
I could take all those lies that you told me:
not walk away,
not disappear This cloud
always fly above me,
I am going away from you now, now I understand why
.
[Chorus x2] Now
'm away from you (You're always far away)
will never lead to things as they were yesterday (Porta things as they were yesterday)
You're a fake, it's true I can not believe the words
say that I am far from you, will never lead
things as they were yesterday.
[Chorus]
I always take what I can.
The translation (made by me ..) I'm really makes you realize how ... that sucks ... Tomorrow morning I saw, but did not find any m isa me to come back to my beautiful little house to pretend that queer study of Kant's Konnisberg lamsturbatore In ... ... mah ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment