Tuesday, November 9, 2004

How Much Does It Cost To Get Weave Sewn In

0arben0 @ 2004-11-09T19:09:00

dimmerda ... Today I made a mess ... in the last days I have more or less responded coolly to the email ... I thought veronica essermene almost detached ... ... to stay on track today at school. .. I did the shit ...
I called Daisy on the sidelines, to the small student .. I told her that my doubts were gone and I was ready to get with her .. we kissed ... we spent an hour together kissing while working at the newspaper. .. all happy, everybody happy ... and as soon as I get home I realize that is not ail .. even when I'm still under Veronica .. and from there to the IZZY casino ... thanks for listening to me first ... now I've talked with Margie .. is bad, it destroys me ... xò not deserves the false report that I would give her ... not her.
DICK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment