Yeah
News ... there is a will ... I decided not to spin more and Veronica ... I find it pretty well because since yesterday I say hello ... mah sti cocks, if you prefer Valerio has his reasons and should not be accountable to me, because I certainly have other opportunities more attractive. Besides, right now ... well I do not want stories series .. I want to go shit as before, is far too long I have to sketch mo ... fun! Tonight I'll probably go to the global village .. hope to meet someone interesting!
a physical level I feel better ... I've added two new holes in the belt a month ago .. and I can see .. I have to work your abs to take sides, but I think there's still quite a bit to put become a sex object (the face and ear costy dehihihoho ..!)
At the party I'm not going to invite Stella .. you are no longer made to feel and hear it .. I do not care if I Valerie tells him angry.
Ah I got 4 to philosophy today ..
Konnitsberg vs masturbating. Lollo 1-0
But not over here, you understand Emma!?!?
0 comments:
Post a Comment