not think about it too. Writing 15 books you've read that you're particularly attached. Do not take more than 15 minutes, write the books that first come to mind. Tag 15 friends, including me because I'm curious about your answers.
1) Twentieth Century-Alessandro Baricco
2) The garden midnight-Philippa Pearce
3) The Picture of Dorian Gray-Oscar Wilde
4) I'm Not Scared Niccolo Ammaniti
-5) Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince-JK Rowling
6) Arturo's Island-Elsa Morante
7) The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr. Hide-Robert Louis Stevenson
8) Treasure Island-Robert Louis Stevenson
9) The Kite Runner-Khaled Hossein
10) The Shadow Line Joseph Conrad
-11)-Christopher Paolini Eragon (I can not find Eldest and Brisingr ...)
12) The Alchemist-Paulo Coelho
13) The Little Prince-Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
14) Invisible Cities-Italo Calvin (eh But not for its content's are particularly linked ...= 3)
15) Name of the Rose-Umberto Eco
Geronimo Stilton I might add that when I was little I was taught in secret XDD courage
advantages anyone who wants to do it (as you did almost all)
0 comments:
Post a Comment