Thursday, December 31, 2009

Disconnect Broadband Letter Sample

summary: enough but not quite, a year

So, 2009 has not started well, more. On top of the world. After such a week has fallen in the shit black and hard. Cleverly
at that point I decided it was time that I reacted badly and started to eat like a desperate, taking pounds fine and probably disgraced the intestine (it later).
To continue in glory, Spring in my best friend discovered he had a brain tumor. Then he made and is now going ... no I do not write it that brings bad luck, but still not nice when it happens, here.
Despite these appalling conditions, a few months later what happened to me so I still kiss my elbows every day: I started out with a person I have known for a lot but I have not seen and never proved to be the best thing I did in 2009.
The second best thing I did in 2009 was called the ambulance after 14 hours of abdominal pain. The next day I underwent emergency surgery because I was in peritonitis, "All brand and gangrene, a disgusting" (ipse dixit surgeon).
In recent months, I was not more successful than anything .. ok, do not write it, brings bad luck! Rather they are just blessed and happy eh.
But frankly I'm not really super sad that 2009 is ending. Although, every time I write will touch 2010 be wrong with the keys and write 20010. And although 'I will make around 30 years (nooo, not voglioooooo !!!!)
good start at all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment