Friday, April 2, 2010

Fix Bnclient.dll Diablo 2

photos Greece

I finally feel a bit 'to the PC in peace
therefore now put the pictures of Greece! (Even if they are an infinitesimal part of what I did, and not between photo series)

some photos of Olympia






\u0026lt;- the stadium where the first Olympics were held

in the museum of Olympia






Mycenae


\u0026lt;- the city gates

\u0026lt;- view of the city (with buses at the end XD)

\u0026lt;--- entrance to the tomb of Agamemnon

Epidaurus (the theater dedicated to Asklepios, the god of medicine)




Athens (the city which strangely I liked more)
\u0026lt;- Athens by night, view from

some pictures from the National Museum








Acropolis
\u0026lt;- wonderful view of the city from the Acropolis

\u0026lt;- the Parthenon (a temple dedicated to Athena)

\u0026lt;- Panathenaic Stadium where the torch of the Olympic Games (modern) starts its journey

\u0026lt;- March 25 is National Day in Greece. then, seeing the museums were closed, we were free to walk the streets of Athens and the city was full of flags of Greece ... In short it was wonderful. There was lots of fun and I took a picture of this guy ^ ^''

\u0026lt;- Exterior of 'Hard Rock Cafe in Athens

\u0026lt;- these are the Athens and ending with the soldiers outside the headquarters of the greek parliament that make the changing of the guard

Corinth
\u0026lt;- 's Isthmus of Corinth ... needless to say that it's wonderful (but better seen live XD)

\u0026lt;- Temple of Apollo

Finally, two photos taken from the ship
\u0026lt;- port of Patras




I hope you liked them (given my limited skills as a photographer)
sorry for the delay -_-''
Shiya !

0 comments:

Post a Comment