Saturday, April 24, 2010

How To Be A Good Dominatrix

meme

replies meme. Tagged by [info] yuki_delleran
I'm to tag 8 people, none of Whom tagged me, and this can not be Rejected, something like that. Eventually tagged Those who do this, please comment here when you're done so I can see your answers! Thank you. I May Miss Some pages in my f-list by accident ... OTL ...
You can remove a question you do not like, and replace it with Another: D


What song are you currently addicted to?
Aerith's theme (Final Fantasy VII) and My Hands Leona Lewis

What books are you currently reading?
school books and the second book of "Legends of the Emerging World" Licia Troisi

What's The Most enjoyable thing you've done today?
I saw the fireflies * w *

What is the one skill you wish you had?
un po' più di carattere

What’s your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
xxxHolic, Kobato, Hetalia, Full Metal Alchemist

What’s your favorite song to dance to?
Caramelldansen XD

What Web sites do you always visit when you go online?
LiveJournal, Deviantart, Horitsuba e xxxHolic forum, the Dreamers, Ultimate guitar

What was the last thing you bought?
un quadernino a righe e una matita HB

Which fictional character would you like to be for one day?
Jack Sparrow!!

What movie would you recommend to friends?
not know ... I went to the cinema twice in my whole life and I do not like television

Do you get cravings? If so, what do you crave?
that things get better ... it's everything I want

What is the best place you've Ever Been?
Athens, absolutely! And then Siena and Benevento, but for personal reasons XD

What Was The last meal you ate?
pastaaaaa XD

Do You Want To Learn Another Language?
course! If it were possible to learn all ...

Six things you can not live without.
the iPod, a block with pencil drawings, the sudoku, my guitar Shedir, at least one of my endless stuffed animals, the book "The Little Prince"

Apart from your computer / laptop, what's in front of you right now?
clock-apple, the models of the motion of my brother, the XD-buddy, a sea of disorder (which never fails)

A favorite childhood memory?
all my childhood ...

What are you looking forward to?
the end of the school year!

What are you planning to do after you finish this meme?
go to sleep, given that today are particularly well destroyed

untagged anyone in particular since you did all the usual and I'm late but ... but if someone has not taken yet ...! Tagged you ^ ^
Shiya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment