I managed to buy only yesterday the "Caractere guides ...
premise that there is a bit 'too Kurotomo I admire an Italian girl who has managed to publish his Kurofay fanart * w *
And then question 31 ... ....( p. 190) the answer is ; A!! XD XD
We all remember the shock that the "good morning Kurogane" caused to our favorite shinobi, no?
So here's the new hit this fall ....
Do not call my name, do not call my name stupid magician!
With Fay and Syaoran in the role of Alejandro in Ashura and that of Fernando and Roberto u.ù
... I prefer it this way ...
ok, after all nonsense ste ...
ask forgiveness for the delay but I had to format the pc and then it is not even what I was preparing ç ; _C
is handmade and of course the scanner has ruined everything ...
Taiwan ... I wanted to draw in the end I opted for Tomoyo-chan
Well I hope that you like it ^ ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment