Thursday, September 2, 2010

Rabbit Water Feeder For Sale

- 27 Capitolo -

New chapter! I sincerely hope you enjoy!
ENJOY!





Helen was sitting in the back seat and looked rather sullen as well as Dean and Sam had a smile that he could not remove from his face.
Dean had not even turned on the stereo.
After about half an hour Sam finally broke quell'imbarazzante silence.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Well then? Did you like Lawrence? >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; We would have liked if you had left us alone ... >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Dean I'm sorry but ... when I see people I have called you, me I tornado but then I met Elisabeth and it was a surprise ... >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Yes, of course ... >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Helen ... sorry >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; ; Who were those people you were supposed to meet? >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Dean is not imporntante ... >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Instead it is! So who were they? >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; My family ... >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;
M to have ... >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Dead! I know ... I went to the cemetery ... and I had to go alone ... >>

At that moment Dean understood to be an idiot. Why was he so jealous? He was afraid of losing his best friend, his brother, and it laugh out loud with that other people had made him furious because Sam was always laughing and alone with him.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Guys I'm sorry ... I mean ... >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; does not matter ... and tell me that Elisabeth ... I kissed him! >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; was my girl ... >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; But it is a stunner! >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Already ... is very nice but now we're just friends! >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; But you kissed! >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; I know ... but it was a kiss goodbye ... >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; You .. yeah ... right! >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Helen is so ... it was a kiss goodbye >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Forget Helen and talk to me! Why do not you try again? >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Why is already married ... with my ex-best friend ... or >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Oh ... fuck that shit! >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; is not your fault ... you are in love. It can happen! >>
Sam and Dean continued to talk about Elizabeth and Helen seemed to have the earplugs. Now he understood everything. He had just figured out the reason why Sam felt there with Caroline. He had already had an experience like that and he had been betrayed by the boyfriend and did not want Dean suffered As he had suffered.
Sam was a really good friend. Dean was lucky. And you? Who was she to Sam? The night before they had spent together ...
knew that a relationship between them would be discarded, but Sam liked it very much and would not have given up easily.
Dean turned on the stereo and the notes of '70s rock music echoed in the car. Creedence Clearwater Revival
I played Bad Moon Rising and Sam and Dean had already made peace.

Helen saw her brother laughing and joking with his best friend and she was happy and angry for Elisabeth to kiss Sam, passed to her.
Since Sarah had died, Dean had never been happier than that time ... had been a difficult period and eventually was taken over by Sam
... Yes! Sam had to stay in the family!

came home at three o'clock, and Margaret welcomed them warmly as usual.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Welcome home! What was Lawrence and ? >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Cold! How to Beloit! >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Well, well I'm glad you liked Dean but now ... if you do not mind, would you split a bit 'of firewood? Your father went to buy smoked ham with honey for this evening ... we hope you find someone ... even >>
That night was Christmas Eve and Margaret was always excited for that event.
While Sam, Dean and Helen were in Lawrence she had the whole house decorated with ribbons, banners and bunches of mistletoe on all ports.

\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Mom can not do it later? >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; No dear you have to do now ... later you have to prepare! >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; But just us ... >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; what? I forbid you to introduce yourself to a Christmas dinner with dirty overalls! On your bed you will find your clothes clean and ironed Sam ... if you give me your board even your dress! >>
Margaret turned away and went to stir something in a pot that was on fire.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; From the Dean ... come I'll help you! >>
Sam and Dean are headed for the door but they were stopped by Margaret.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; No Sam, you stay here! Go to take a shower and relax ... the journey has been exhausting ... we think Dean does not worry! >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; But ... I was the one I drove! It's not fair! >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Dean does not make rude! You do not want to work a real host? >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; course you can! >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Dean! Stop it! >> Margaret
Sam smiled and went back to his pot.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Sorry brother .. You heard the boss ... I am on vacation! >>
Sam smiled at Dean, and gave him a pat on the shoulder.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Nice .. Sam ... you're just a funny guy! >>
Dean left the house and Sam continued to laugh.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Hey ... what's funny? I also want to make you laugh? >> Helen
taken aback Sam and made him jump.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Hey ... but when you walk, you never sound you? >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; I could be a good indicator is not it? >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Already .. you'd be perfect! >>
Helen smiled at Sam and took him by the hand.
Sam followed her without making a fuss and Helen led him up the stairs in her room.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Helen ... there's your whole family, I do not think it is appropriate to ... >>
Sam was silenced by a sudden kiss Helen.
course, not pulled back. Put her hands to her hips and pressed her to whether Helen.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; How about this evening, passing under a door together? >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Helen ... you would not want to kiss you in front of you and your family? In front of Dean. ..>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Listen Sam ... what harm there would be an excuse? we are both adults and vaccinated>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Veramente you're still minorenne…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Come on ... you know what I mean ...>>

Sam smiled and gave a little kiss on the cheek of Helen.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; is quiet ... I know! >>
Suddenly Sam had a serious face and Helen away from where she sat on the chair and the desk of Helen.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Look Helen ... we need to talk>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Di cosa?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You know what ... ... we must stop this now before one of the two seriously hurt ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;That someone would be me who gets hurt right?
>>
Sam looked down.

\u0026lt;\u0026lt; I did not say this ... but we have to finish it ... we can not go you see?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No.. I do not understand ... I do not understand why>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;San Diego! That's the reason! You and I here there! There are a thousand and five hundred reasons for which it is best to let it all go ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not to forget you still can not vero?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Chi?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Caroline…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Oh come on ... do not she is the reason ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But I think the main reason she is just ... I do not feel I'm angry and I just do not like lies! I want the truth! You like me right?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Si!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;E So what?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Te l'ho detto, io…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Vuoi be with me?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Io… not know Helen…> ;>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Sam Ok ... so ... when do you know, give me a ring ... I do not run away from here! Do you know where to find me ...
>>
Sam stood with his face dark and silently left the room without saying a word and Helen closed the door behind him.

disobedience to orders for Margaret, Sam left home and went to help Dean to chop wood. He needed to vent and what could be better than cutting wood?
Dean greeted him with a big smile.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; At last you came ... I thought I'd do really do it all alone! >>
Sam took an ax and started chopping wood with force.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Hey, calm down a bit '... if we finish before the time my mother ever ask you to split it and I do not want their>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Sei just a lazy Dean…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I'm not a bore ... I'll see if they are a bore!
>>
In half an hour smashed the entire stock of wood that Dean's parents had bought for the winter.
When Margaret went out into the garden to bring a cup of lemonade to the boys was surprised.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; you split all the wood?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Già…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dici on serio?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Già…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Wow, is meraviglioso!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Yeah!
>>
Margaret handed the glasses of lemonade to kids who, after the effort, you were lying under a tree. When Margaret returned to the house
Dean threw out a packet of tobacco and began to roll two cigarettes. When it was first handed it to Sam who waited for his friend to finish her roll even turn it on.
They lit cigarettes and smoked in silence. The strips of smoke rose above a few centimeters and then dissolved, leaving the air around a delicate aroma of tobacco with the fragrance of lemons, that Margaret had planted in the garden created a heady aroma.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Caroline does not know that smoke ..>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Perché not tell you detto?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not me I'm afraid the so… lasci…>> ;
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;And why should lasciarti?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Magari not stand fumatori…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Allora smetti!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not me va…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;And then I would have that strange ....
>>
Sam and Dean ended up smoking and went into the house.
They climbed the stairs and made a turn to take a shower. After half an hour they were both clean and fragrant.
Just as Sam was leaving the bathroom Helen also went out of his room.
clashed in the corridor and Helen Sam ignored.
He felt very uncomfortable and the sense of guilt for having combined the casino was eating another alive.

The party was almost ready.
Margaret was putting the final details on the table when Sam and Dean came down the stairs and stood in the kitchen.
Both were dressed in ceremonial uniforms of the Marines since Margaret had insisted so much.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Oh my god ... how beautiful they are my boys!>>

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Grazie mamma…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Grazie Mrs. Winchester!>> ;
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Sam! How many more times do I have to tell you to call me Margaret?
>>
Since Sam had gone into that house all treated him as a family of Margaret and Mark and treated him as if he really was their son.
the door bell rang.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Oh, Helen ... you go to open to be with his mother Amelia and her sister>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Mamma not you told me there would be ospiti…>>
\u0026lt; \u0026lt;lo so expensive but Helen told me that Amelia and her family would be alone at Christmas so I am sorry
…>>
Helen opened the door and after the customary pleasantries and presentations with Sam, Margaret called everyone at the table.
the last to enter the kitchen were Sam and Helen.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Oh! Without you two! Look! Are you under the mistletoe! You have to give you a kiss! >>
Helen and Sam got up and looked at the same time look after the mistletoe looked into his eyes.

\u0026lt;\u0026lt; On! Next! What are you waiting for? >>
Sam thought he wanted to strangle Amelia for pointing out to all who were under the mistletoe so she took courage and went to Helen ... and gave him a sweet kiss on the cheek and then stepped back and went to sit in his place.
Helen looked at him and looking down she too went to sit in his place.
Margaret served dinner and Mark cut the turkey as usual.
The dinner was delicious and everyone enjoys it

but, strangely, Sam and Helen, never looks at him.

After dinner, at midnight, Mark, went into the garden and lit the fireworks he had bought that afternoon. Margaret
turned out the lights in the house and the rest of the family and guests stayed glued to the windows to watch the fantastic fireworks display.
Helen and Sam shared the same window and while watching the colorful fireworks, Sam took Helen's hand and looked at her face.
Their faces were only intermittently illuminated by fireworks in the sky that formed shapes suggestive.
Helen shook hands with Sam and together they watched the spectacle.
When, after ten minutes it was over, Margaret and Sam turned the light left the hand of Helen. He looked at her face and saw the tears and the heart was squeezed in a grip of pain.
He had another girl who kept crying and would ever forgive him.
Everyone began to talk a little 'in front of the fireplace in the living room while Dean went off and went to his room.

\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Merry Christmas my love! >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Merry Christmas to you too! >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; What are you doing? >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; We are all here with our grandmother ... >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Ah, yes ... you went to Miami ... how's Charlie? >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; right! Salutes you! >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; small parts ... hey .. I miss you so much! >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; I miss you too much ... I can not wait to go home >>

\u0026lt;\u0026lt; When you come back? We start tomorrow morning ... >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; We will stay here for a couple of days ... my grandmother is a bit 'angry because we arrived just this morning, but Mom and Dad first had to do and we could not leave his grandmother is ... very angry with them ... >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; But your not there? >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; No. . remained in San Diego ... I just hope not to do what they do every time we come here by his grandmother .. >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; What do they do? >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; A baby! >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Ahahahahah! Do you understand ... the sergeant is being done! >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Dean stop by ... I love my sisters, you know ... but we already are! >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; From what a joke ... but now I have to go .. I let Sam down with Helen and her best friend ... if they will be eating Live! >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Ah, yes ... even say hello to your family ... Sam and tell him I wish him a Merry Christmas ... >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Sure! Refer again ... Merry Christmas ... I love you darling! >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Me too ... have fun! Hello >>
Dean hung up and went back to stay.
Dean was standing in front of the fireplace and Amelia was questioning him.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Ah, but then you did two years of college?>>

\u0026lt;'No one solo…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;And why did you stop?
>>
Dean came in a hurry \u0026lt;\u0026lt; Oh Sam you're here! I searched for you! Come I show you something! >>
and carried him off.
Dean brought Sam into the kitchen and together they prepared the cookies that his mother had just baked. They lay it in dishes and then serve them.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Thanks Dean ... that girl .. oh my god what about>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I know ... that's why you have come to save!
>>
took the dishes and set out for everyone else.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Mother's cookies have arrived, most of all good Beloit! >>
There was a broad consensus and everybody is served.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ah ... Caroline wishes everyone a Merry Christmas!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;And those Caroline?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Papa ... Caroline Dean is the girl ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dean a ragazza?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Già…
>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Oh my baby ... marries>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No, mom ... still do not think now is the big day!
>>
Margaret rose from the sofa and went to embrace her son fondly.

After several minutes he struggled to speak and they all returned previous arguments to the advertiser.
Sam and Dean took a couple of cookies and went to stand in front of the chimney standing.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ah ... Caroline sends best wishes to you too!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Oh ... thanks!
>>
Helen heard those words and suddenly turned to Sam who had looked down and looked, as if hypnotized, the fire crackling.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Look .. do not you think that when we come back you should come say hello sometime? She always asks about you ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No I think it would be a good idea ... it's your girlfriend!>>

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;So what? Look, Caroline loves you ... and then I thought you went along ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Si ok… will go with you when we get to see her ok?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Well! Thanks!
>>
Dean grinned and gave a big bite of his biscuit.
Helen listened to the conversation in the distance and thought Are you Dean ... not naive Sam wants to see how well you? He prefers to suffer rather than give a little sorry for you!

The party ended and everyone went to bed. Dean fell asleep after less than a minute and Sam just saw got out of bed, stole the package of tobacco of Dean and his papers and went downstairs.
He put his jacket on his shoulders and went out into the garden.
That night was special.
was the second night, he was there, the sky was clear of clouds and he wanted to enjoy it.
you roll a cigarette and lit it.
a lighted cigarette in the dark of the night gave a certain charm.
The smoke exhaled from the mouth and saw him climb into the sky and disappeared soon after and for the second time in a day savoring that wonderful smell of lemon and tobacco.
closed his eyes to enjoy the moment. When he opened them he found beside him Helen.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; It 's a bit late is not it?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not I sonno…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;How you never ever sonno?>>
\u0026lt;'I Am a type energico!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Yes. sure .. as no ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What want dire?>>

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Niente… then shot me lasci?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I do not think it's a good idea ... you should not smoke & hellip ;>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Bè should not do it even tu!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Touch!
>>
Sam passed the cigarette smoking and looked at Helen. Inhale, then exhale the smoke. Together
watched him go up and then dissolve.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; You were beautiful tonight ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Grazie…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Senti Helen…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No, please do not say anything ... I know what you tell me ... I heard the conversation you had with Dean earlier.>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ah…>>

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What can I say? I'm sorry a lot because I really like ... but the world goes like this ... because all life is this constant pursuit without ever taking and no one loves or pursues never the right person and for each there is a Sam Helen escapes ... this is funny to the tragic mystery of life continue to pursue someone who does not love us, chased by someone who does not love ...
>> Helen
a moment Sam looked into his eyes and then went into the house and once again, Sam, was left in the dark, alone with his thoughts .

0 comments:

Post a Comment