Thursday, September 16, 2010

Magicgate Driver Free

- 35 Capitolo -

and here we are! That's it! As usual, when I arrive at this point I always comuovo. I am moved to story touched me and for you. Every time I start to write something I always wonder, "I'll never finish it" "It will be readable?" "And if you do not like?"
Before meeting you I have started writing a myriad of things but I never completed any. E 'was thanks to you, you have given me the strength to move forward and continue, I was able to finish my stories that then are not my stories but they are your stories. Because in these virtual pages, there is not only my passion but also yours. I have been able to support you, encourage ... You have cheered for some characters and you'd have done without the other. The soul of my stories, in reality, you are!
"Love and War" , for me it was a daunting challenge. It 'was the first story that was in the lead from start to finish as soon as I came to mind. But until the end I was tutubante to publish it because I felt stupid and obvious and a bit copied ... there are names already known and what could be redundant, but thanks to you I have not discouraged! I went ahead and now I am here to tell you the end of this story.
I hope not to disappoint anyone, even if it is impossible. Unfortunately you can not please all readers, but I hope you enjoy the same.
With love!
ENJOY! Daniela
your

The sun beat strong May June sull'interstatale I-70 and running for the Kansas interconnected Beloit and Lawrence.
A blue Chevrolet Malibu was running fast for intestatale in front of them and the sun seemed to melt the asphalt.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Siamo arrivati?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not yet ... Sam have a little 'patience!>> \u0026lt;\u0026lt;Nonno I could put a po' of musica?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Sure Dean .. put what you want, but also like your brother!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But Sam does not like niente…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;It is not true ... I like a lot of music! >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Allora put Bon Jovi!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But it's old! He was old even when Grandpa was young ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hey! I'm still young! I am a young man!>>
Dean and Sam brought so much happiness in the life of their grandfather.
were lively and sympathetic to their grandfather and what he liked best was that they were brothers and they were perfect.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Nonno but how long it takes ancora?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Another ten minutes ... you have a little 'patience. It was you who say you want to be ...>>
Dean finally put her favorite music.


He was equal to his grandfather. A stubborn child lover of rock.
For the remaining time of the trip grandfather and grandchildren sang those songs out loud laughing.
The trip ended on a small hill in Lawrence.
Grandfather and grandchildren of the car and went down hand in hand, the grandfather judged her grandchildren over the black gate of the cemetery. arrived in front of a small enclosure in which there were four tombs, but they stood alone in front of one of them. As soon as my grandfather put his eyes on the grave his eyes became bright and a flash of light brought him to a fifty-day before.

Sam and Simon had done a good job. Kazakhs had killed three soldiers and four still remained: the three machine guns and attacked another guard.
Sam and Simon were hidden behind a wall and were about to attack when Dean came.
blanched when he saw Sam. No one could talk to avoid being heard by the enemy soldiers as well, after a few minutes, after which Sam was able to recover, all three went out of their hiding place and began shooting at the four Kazakh soldiers.
Unfortunately no one had calculated that there were enemy soldiers in front of the sandbags that protected them.
shots but sank in the bags those thresholds. At that point, their cover was blown and the enemy soldiers opened fire with Kalashnikovs.
Sam I hit one, but they remained three who continued to shoot continuously without stopping.
were three things to do: give up and reach out to certain death, and failing to withdraw the mission, to meet the enemy guns on the possibility of being affected.
Sam, Simon and Dean chose the third option.
ran to meet the enemy soldiers continued to fire shells burst.
Bullets were flying around the room without a specific direction. All six soldiers lived this scene in slow motion like a movie in black and white. They saw their lives rushing through long before the bullets began to score. Kazakhs and two soldiers fell Simon was wounded in the shoulder.
Dean fell to the ground and threw himself on the ground to protect it from possible projectiles.
Sam continued to fire until the ammunition was over and that was when the scene began to rush. It all happened in a second.
Sam was standing, and a moment later he fell to the ground.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;SAM!>>
Dena screamed with all the breath in his body. At that moment she felt a rage unchecked. He rose from the floor and shooting the gun in his hand.
Did not have time to shoot that was immediately struck by the enemy soldier in the leg.
Dean threw himself back on the ground screaming in pain but the anger he felt was stronger.
The enemy soldier had won, and went to three soldiers dying.
He laughed in the face of Sam and Dean and with his finger on the trigger of the gun kept saying phrases sense for Dean.
did not understand the Kazakh and did not care to understand. All he wanted was to kill the bastard who dared to hurt his brother.
again became the scene in slow motion.
Dean pulled a gun from his pants pocket. The points against Kazakhstan's chest and fired.
The enemy soldier fell down stone dead still wide-eyed amazement.
Dean got up with difficulty and came up dragging the body of Sam.
was still alive.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Sam, tranquillo,'re gonna be bene!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dean…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Shh, do not talk, do not try, and soon the reinforcements arrive, and you return to the field and get well soon. Quiet is not anything ...>>
Dean took the gun rocket launcher that Sam had in his pocket and shot out the window to make it clear others who had won.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dean…>>
Sam kept moving to try to get something inside his jacket.
After a while, 'he pulled out a bloody letter.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dean… leggila… you prego… perdon….>>
Sam did not finish the sentence. He stood with his eyes open to look at Dean. those eyes that begged for forgiveness.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Sam… NO!>>
Dean slumped to the ground and embraced Sam. He held tight in his arms until reinforcements arrived.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dean… lascialo… is morto!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No! No! Sam ... no>>
Since then, his memory became confused.
The return to base, the visit with the doctors, his leg crushed and then return home.
He spent a month in a military hospital before coming home.
was the day before leaving the hospital that he remembered the letter from Sam.
Before opening it, looking at the faded blood on the envelope, its eyes became bright.
discards that letter with sweetness.

Dear Dean,
if you're reading this letter means that they are already dead.
These past two years with you were the best times of my life. I found in you a long lost brother.
moi I will return the body to Lawrence to make me closer to my family.
I miss Dean.
I have loved you and I know that you loved me as a brother and what I'm about to tell you I hate but I will tell you the truth.
Do you remember when we got to know Caroline? You fell in love with her and I did nothing but encourage you to stay with but the thing I was dying inside because I too was in love with her.
Remember the first time you fight before you get together? Have you had a fight because of me.
That morning we were together and after a morning of pleasant conversation we Kiss better, I have kissed her but then I am sorry and I sent it to you and are glad to have been aware of that fantastic person you are and that is really in love with you.
But I've never been able to forget. I enlisted to forget it but you came with me and I did not know what to do. You near to me was too great a burden. Because I did I took away from Caroline so I decided to apologize.
I went to Stanford, but she was you ... so I decided to wait. I did not want you to see me there. I was too ashamed.
I waited for you to leave. I was a night to run for Stanford and the day after you left.
When Caroline came home I met her.
Believe me, I prepared a speech well done. I would go to her, I would have explained things and I would go away but then I saw her and my heart started beating so hard that I felt more.
I went to her and all my certainties have disappeared. I loved and continue to love her for life.
I tell you this to let you know my every action. Caroline and I wanted to let you free from me but you stupid fool you followed me in all my business suicide ... You
I had already saved Dean ... I've saved two and a half years ago when you told me you were my brother. After all you've done for me was that I wanted to do something for you ... I hoped that I would follow and then, after my return home, I forgot the Caroline and we all lived happily together ...
Pray forgive me and forgive Caroline ... she did not have anything to do in this story and you know that everything that has happened is exclusively my fault.
Take care of Caroline, make it happy, make many beautiful babies and be happy ... Dean
by a kiss from me to Helen and tell him that if I came back, my answer would be yes ... you will understand!
bye Bro ... Have a good life

Sam Winchester

When Dean finished reading the letter covered his eyes with his hands. He could not believe what had just read.
Sam was sacrificed in order for him to be happy with Caroline.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Stupid! Stupid!>>
Dean kept repeating these words as she wept with his hands covering his face.
That night I thought back to Sam, Caroline, Helen, the war.
He was alive and could be happy with the people she loved ... but Sam would miss forever.

A week after Dean stood in front of a door for an hour before having the courage to ring the bell.
It took courage, reached over and rang the bell.
Dlin-Dlon
Seconds later, a girl went to open the door.
She had books in hand and seeing Dean made them fall to the ground and put his right hand in front of the mouth.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Oh my Dio… Dean…>> \u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ciao Charlotte… Caroline is casa?>>
the other room a voice called Charlotte.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Charly who is porta?>>
Charlotte did not answer. He stood motionless in front of the door and Dean stood out.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Allora chi… Charly oh my dio…>> Caroline went into the hall and saw Dean.
She remained petrified. Instinctively put her hand on his stomach.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ciao Caroline…>>
Caroline Dean looked at her face and smiled, then his gaze focused on the hand of Caroline and what they took.
Dean's face changed expression. Caroline He looked into her face with questioning eyes and then finally came forward and hugged Caroline. Caroline
burst into tears and squeezed Dean. \u0026lt;\u0026lt;No I believe ... I do not believe ...>>
\u0026lt;'I am here my love and I'll never più!>>
Caroline Dean broke away and took his hand and placed it on her belly.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;The nostro…?>> \u0026lt;\u0026lt;Yes! It's our baby!>>

Dean looked at his grandchildren who was still holding hands. He smiled to see them.
looks at them and see again if he and Sam had grown up together. When his son told him that Ryan was expecting a child by his wife informed him that he would have named him
"You know Dad, remember when I was little I was always talking about Sam?"
"Yeah, sure!"
"I'd like you to call my children ... I wish they had that wonderful relationship you and you had him!" Dean Ryan smiled and wept with emotion.
"They are beautiful names!"
Dean and Sam had two years apart and also wanted a good crazy if you were fighting all the time.
Dean continued to watch them with affection, and another hot tears fell on his cheek.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hey Grandpa look! This has the same name as me!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Lo so…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Lo know nonno?>>

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;It was ... My brother>>


THE END

0 comments:

Post a Comment