I updated the first of two days ... I must say that to take pictures lately, I'm putting seconds!
Good for you!
ENJOY
Good for you!
ENJOY
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;da when did you hear Dean?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;For a month now ... I'm in the middle of the desert. Let's just hope he's well>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Andrà all bene!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;The tu… George is not easy to do partito..>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;This is because , George is a smart guy!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hai ragione…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I know! I have always right!>>
Caroline and Charlotte laughed together.
Charlotte took his diploma with high marks and she had been admitted in various colleges.
She chose Stanford mainly because Anthony and Margot that she wanted to go to Stanford.
"There's Caroline who will keep an eye on ... choose Stanford!" So
were repeated for three long months and Charlotte them contented.
she was not interested in what college would go. The only affected to go to college wherever it was.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Allora, ripetimi, why Hannah if neither andata?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;We have accepted to Harvard and she flew right away! His dream has always been Harvard>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;A you will have accepted the liceo…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Yeah, but I preferred to Stanford but you never know ... soon after graduation I could move ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Well, Harvard is the best medical school in the country and you were given leave ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Stanford I like più!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Good for me! Otherwise I would have come in pictures with us ... I Massachusetts sciapo and heavy coats? And then if I had not been admitted to Harvard would have to go to Boston College ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Bè, is a good università…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Yes ... but you would like to you who went to Harvard and I to Boston College? I should have shut>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But not say cavolate!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Look .. we talk about serious things ... what are you going to do? The term is about to expire ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not the so… do not know what I fare… paura…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Do not be afraid ... you know I'm here and I will support you , again for everything you decide to do ... and Dean always support you even if it is not here>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dovrei not talk to him before credi?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Well .. unavailable at the moment is a bit ... you will have to decide for itself ...>>
At that moment the bell rang.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Deve be George>>
Charlotte got up from the sofa and went to open it, as envisaged in Caroline, was George.
As soon as Charlotte opened the door to the George jumped up in the air, and hug giving her a big kiss.
She chose Stanford mainly because Anthony and Margot that she wanted to go to Stanford.
"There's Caroline who will keep an eye on ... choose Stanford!" So
were repeated for three long months and Charlotte them contented.
she was not interested in what college would go. The only affected to go to college wherever it was.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Allora, ripetimi, why Hannah if neither andata?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;We have accepted to Harvard and she flew right away! His dream has always been Harvard>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;A you will have accepted the liceo…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Yeah, but I preferred to Stanford but you never know ... soon after graduation I could move ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Well, Harvard is the best medical school in the country and you were given leave ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Stanford I like più!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Good for me! Otherwise I would have come in pictures with us ... I Massachusetts sciapo and heavy coats? And then if I had not been admitted to Harvard would have to go to Boston College ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Bè, is a good università…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Yes ... but you would like to you who went to Harvard and I to Boston College? I should have shut>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But not say cavolate!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Look .. we talk about serious things ... what are you going to do? The term is about to expire ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not the so… do not know what I fare… paura…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Do not be afraid ... you know I'm here and I will support you , again for everything you decide to do ... and Dean always support you even if it is not here>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dovrei not talk to him before credi?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Well .. unavailable at the moment is a bit ... you will have to decide for itself ...>>
At that moment the bell rang.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Deve be George>>
Charlotte got up from the sofa and went to open it, as envisaged in Caroline, was George.
As soon as Charlotte opened the door to the George jumped up in the air, and hug giving her a big kiss.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Si, si, George I've missed you too but adesso, to put me favore, giù!>>
George stopped it twirl in the air and placed it on the ground. He gave her another big kiss
George stopped it twirl in the air and placed it on the ground. He gave her another big kiss
and then turned to Caroline putting an arm around the shoulders of Charlotte.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hello Caroline How are you? It is a good deal 'that we do not see it?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Yes ... what will? A month and a half?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Due mesi… are two months that I do not get qua!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ah, yes ... the last time Charlotte is coming ... Okay guys .. So I leave you. I go right! I recommend you do the good>>
Caroline took her bag over her desk and left the house in Charlotte that smile returned.
George had not enlisted to go to war. He remained in America to be a soldier intellectual if one could say.
They had moved to Georgia and from there it was back and forth from California to see Charlotte. They were really in love.
Who would have thought that a country boy, Don Giovanni, he could put his head in place with Charlotte? And above all, who would have thought that Charlotte, who hated the Marines, he would love one of them and most had also ceased to be aggressive with the world?
When Charlotte was with George became like a child, sweet, and submissive. George was gently and kindly, and the opposite of what all believed, never quarreled.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hello Caroline How are you? It is a good deal 'that we do not see it?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Yes ... what will? A month and a half?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Due mesi… are two months that I do not get qua!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ah, yes ... the last time Charlotte is coming ... Okay guys .. So I leave you. I go right! I recommend you do the good>>
Caroline took her bag over her desk and left the house in Charlotte that smile returned.
George had not enlisted to go to war. He remained in America to be a soldier intellectual if one could say.
They had moved to Georgia and from there it was back and forth from California to see Charlotte. They were really in love.
Who would have thought that a country boy, Don Giovanni, he could put his head in place with Charlotte? And above all, who would have thought that Charlotte, who hated the Marines, he would love one of them and most had also ceased to be aggressive with the world?
When Charlotte was with George became like a child, sweet, and submissive. George was gently and kindly, and the opposite of what all believed, never quarreled.
They were a perfect couple!
Caroline thought of this while waiting for the bus stop two hundred yards from his house.
Caroline thought of this while waiting for the bus stop two hundred yards from his house.
Charlotte had become a woman and her?
Since he had met Sam and Dean had changed too. But the worse.
had become what he had always despised in a woman.
She became a liar and unfaithful.
continue to lie to Dean and he had also betrayed. Every day for her, it was an ordeal.
One night, in the middle of a dream in which there were both Dean and Sam, suddenly woke up and decided he had to abandon them because it was his fault if things did not go together anymore. It was all his fault. But could not take it. Could not abandon them because he loved them both.
That night she got out of bed and went into the kitchen. To distract wanted to prepare breakfast, but made a hell of noise and Charlotte awoke.
When he saw Caroline in the kitchen on the ground and wept in despair.
"Caroline What happened? Have you hurt yourself? "
" No, not me ... but I made them! "
" They who? "
" Dean and Sam! "
Charlotte asked no questions. Caroline helped to get up and carried her on the couch. Sat her down and sat beside her.
held her head and stroking as you do with the kids when they run at night in bed and her mother, to reassure them, support their head on his chest and begins to stroke his head.
Since he had met Sam and Dean had changed too. But the worse.
had become what he had always despised in a woman.
She became a liar and unfaithful.
continue to lie to Dean and he had also betrayed. Every day for her, it was an ordeal.
One night, in the middle of a dream in which there were both Dean and Sam, suddenly woke up and decided he had to abandon them because it was his fault if things did not go together anymore. It was all his fault. But could not take it. Could not abandon them because he loved them both.
That night she got out of bed and went into the kitchen. To distract wanted to prepare breakfast, but made a hell of noise and Charlotte awoke.
When he saw Caroline in the kitchen on the ground and wept in despair.
"Caroline What happened? Have you hurt yourself? "
" No, not me ... but I made them! "
" They who? "
" Dean and Sam! "
Charlotte asked no questions. Caroline helped to get up and carried her on the couch. Sat her down and sat beside her.
held her head and stroking as you do with the kids when they run at night in bed and her mother, to reassure them, support their head on his chest and begins to stroke his head.
After a while 'Caroline began to speak. He told all that had happened with Sam and Dean.
Caroline was afraid of being judged a whore but Charlotte did not say anything.
was his sister and loved her.
"Do not worry, everything will be fine! I'm there with you! Can Sometimes you make some mistakes, do not despair this way ... "
" Charly ... but how do I? I'm pregnant! "
From that moment his whole life had changed. The mere fact of saying it aloud made him become aware of what had happened.
expecting a baby and she was alone.
Caroline was afraid of being judged a whore but Charlotte did not say anything.
was his sister and loved her.
"Do not worry, everything will be fine! I'm there with you! Can Sometimes you make some mistakes, do not despair this way ... "
" Charly ... but how do I? I'm pregnant! "
From that moment his whole life had changed. The mere fact of saying it aloud made him become aware of what had happened.
expecting a baby and she was alone.
0 comments:
Post a Comment