New chapter! I know you hate me for this but I hope you do not mind if in this chapter there are no pictures ... but I have not really had his time and did not want to make you wait as they are now four days or more that do not place ... I hope you are not angry!
ENJOY!
ENJOY!
five long months had passed since Caroline had gone to Miami for Christmas and really missed her grandmother.
She and her sisters did not spend much time with their grandmother. Only at Christmas every two years but was very fond of Caroline.
Her grandmother encouraged her to always give the best of herself and when he gave her the good news of his imminent transfer to Stanford, the old Claire had balances of joy and he accompanied his nephew visiting from all her friends, to boast a bit '. When the holiday ended
Caroline and her sisters returned home a bit 'nostalgic but happy.
Caroline wanted to fully enjoy those moments of absolute happiness, where everything in his life, seemed to be perfect: it had a fabulous boy who loved her, sisters who loved and was his dream to come true.
was the last Saturday of the month of May and the sultry summer heat of southern California had already arrived.
Caroline and Dean were, as they usually sit on their bench in the shade of a tree to talk.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dean I'm sorry but from now until the end of the month we can not vederci…>>
Dean seemed to have a heart attack.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;E Why apologize? Did I do something wrong? Are you mad? Oh dear .. you have another? Would you leave me?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dean calm down please! It is nothing of this. Just a week starting the final exams and I should not have distractions ... I know I have to study? The outcome of these trials will depend on the confirmation for a scholarship to Stanford ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;And do not say it first? Oh my god ... I was going to have a breakdown ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;silly! How can you think that leaves you right now?>>
Caroline Dean approached and gave him a long, sweet kiss that Dean gladly accepted.
After a couple of hours, especially past kissing, Dean and Caroline parted.
Despite the promise made on Christmas Day, Sam had not yet met Caroline and Dean returned to the barracks just as we remembered.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Tu are a bugiardo!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;And why? What have I done?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Fai promises and then fail to mantieni!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dean not capisco…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Caroline! You promised you'd come to say hello!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ah…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;This is all you have to dire?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Well, I forgot ... and apparently you have forgotten yourself so ... sorry but I do not see where the problem .. your girlfriend is not my>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But you are my brother .. You should feel a bit 'with my girl, know her better in three months ... Stanford goodbye and leave for opportunities to be together, together, with you and with you!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Senti, if for you is so importante, next week will go with you ok?> ;>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No! Why I can not see it myself! He has final exams and does not want distractions ...>>
At that moment, the bathroom, came out that George is part of the conversation.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Even Charly told me the same thing ... exams .. blee! I have always hated>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;li've always hated you because you were a goat scuola!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not true! My dear Sam-know-it-all, you know that I went to school very well! I had all C +>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;C +? Are you serious? And did they get promoted?>>
\u0026lt;'I am curious of your media…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not has importanza…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Yes it is! Tell me about Sam-know-it-all ... what was the your media?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;A+>>
Dean and George fell silent and looked at Sam in the face stunned.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What? Why look at me like that?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Tu had an average high and so did you do marines?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Qual is the problem scusa?> >
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Bè… you could go to college…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But are andato!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ascolta fratello… me I'll say it again for l'ennesima volta… you were an idiot to leave college!>>
Sam continued to look around in his trunk in silence no longer respond to Dean and George and they also dropped the subject.
In his heart, Sam, he felt a tremendous longing to Berkeley and had a strong desire to return but could not.
When he went to find the graves of his family had promised her brother that he would end his mission and Sam was not the type to break their promises.
That night he fell asleep sad. He had a disturbed sleep, but awoke the next morning with a smile. Caroline had dreamed.
Caroline studied like crazy and review after review its ratings were consistently higher.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Oh Carol, but how the hell are you doing? Look ... you've got another A ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Charly if po' study a more even you would have these voti!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hey! I have a life to live! I have a boy and gives you the chance I like to see him once in a while ... poor Dean ... he happened to a girl all weird!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dean lamentato… has not felt the exams are important things and it is better not to see fine… should also understand George>>
Charlotte , after returning from Miami, finally said yes to George and had put together. They were very happy together, and George was really in love with Charly.
exams ended and Caroline had her scholarship. He did nothing but talk at Stanford over the summer. His enthusiasm seemed to have no end.
But good things do not last long and the summer ended very quickly, and Dean found himself one afternoon in early September, sitting on the usual park bench, standing next to Caroline about to leave.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Piccola not know how I mancherai…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Anche Dean, I'll miss you a lot but we feel every day I'll prometto!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Promise you will not be anyone else even if it were better looking and smarter than me ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dean ... there is nobody better than you! You're my boy remember?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;How gift for your departure I brought a persona…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Chi?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I convinced Sam to come here, so I salute you ... always ask him and then revise it eventually .. Are you happy?>>
Caroline gave a fake smile of contentment, but his eyes were a form of embarrassment.
would see Sam. What would you say? Not seen since the days leading up to Christmas.
He always wore his bracelet.
One day Dean asked where he had taken and she lied saying he had been a gift from his grandmother. If Dean had known that Sam had made a gift would kill him.
After five minutes, just as Dean was giving a big kiss to Caroline, Sam appeared from behind bushes and Caroline interrupted them and was ashamed and blushed tremendously.
jumped up to stand but kept his eyes down.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hey Sam, you are finally here! We were just waiting for you>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ah… I hope I have not stopped nulla…>>
Caroline looked up and looked at Sam's face and began to gesticulate with his hands.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No, no, but you say? You have not broken anything ... do not worry>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hello Caroline How are you? It is a little 'no see eh?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Sto well grazie… you invece?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not bad ... I heard that parts tomorrow. Finally the big day has arrived, eh?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Yeah! I can not wait!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Can not wait leave me eh?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dean but dici?>>
Sam and Caroline looked into his eyes and smiled again accomplices.
They spent an hour in the park all three together to laugh and joke about the possible crying when Caroline Dean was leaving.
They were all three together, happy.
The embarrassment was gone.
0 comments:
Post a Comment