Time passed quickly between training and the weekly visits to Palo Alto to see Caroline and suddenly a year spent training and was almost finished.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;So guys, in a month, finally get out of here like real marines. I am proud of you even though you were really at the beginning of the albatross. But now you're all here and have become very good soldiers! In a month you will have thirty days after the license you have to decide what to do with your life, laid off or continue their career. Regarding the first case, if you do, you despise all his life because a Marine is not a goodbye because Marines never remains so even after death.
Regarding the second case you two choices: do office work such as the shrinking violet and stay away from conflict or in the middle of shit go and make proud of your body. As you know by six months now, the fighting began, and Russia is making us see how many balls did. The choice is yours! Posted on the bulletin is a sheet. Anyone wishing to make the right choice for marines, put his signature and will do its job killer. Rest soldiers>> 4502
The platoon sergeant stood still watching the Cohen broke away after the training.
Sam was the first to break the lines by going direct to the paper attacked the sergeant shouts had shown them a few seconds before, and without thinking twice affixed his signature.
Just as he was writing the last letter of his name was pulled to the right arm and swung around.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But who diav… Dean c'è?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What? And you ask me as well? What the fuck are you doing?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;do you think? I'm enlisting ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;And why scusa?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dean We are the Marines! I'm not going to say goodbye!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Of course not, but ... even I go! We just finished training and already want to go in the midst of the bombs?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Have you already forgotten why are we here? We are killer Dean! Read what you wrote on your helmet and stop being an idiot>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Sam, I can not let you go to get uccidere!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You can not do anything Dean, I'm sorry, my decision I took the first day I got here ... did you know that this moment would come>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But our plans? San Francisco?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Quello is your progetto, mio… not you have someone to go back where I live I sera, no!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Sam…>>
Sam did not finish the sentence in Dean and walked away leaving the room.
Dean looked at Sam's shoulders away and knew what he should do.
From the moment Sam had approached the bacheca lo aveva saputo: prese la penna attaccata alla bacheca ed appose il suo nome sotto quello di Sam.
Se Sam voleva partire, lui non gli avrebbe permesso di andarsene da solo.
Dean rimandò di un mese e mezzo il momento per confessare a Caroline la sua decisione.
Mancavano ormai due settimane alla partenza per Nikolsky, la cittadina del Kazakistan dove avevano messo di istanza, in fanteria, lui e Sam.
Sapeva che Caroline non avrebbe preso bene questa decisione ma non poteva più rimandare.
I suoi genitori l’avevano presa abbastanza bene. Sapevano che prima o poi sarebbe successo che sarebbe partito per qualche Paese sperduto del mondo anche se non credevano accadesse così quickly.
Helen cried for two days every time she saw him enter a room and ran to embrace him. One morning in mid-November
boarded a plane to San Francisco.
He came to Stanford to lunch time and when he saw Caroline to meet each had a presentiment that he would lose.
In those moments before their bodies will join in an embrace, Dean thought about how much would be lost. They had never even made love.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;My love! That's good to see>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Caroline're beautiful the sai?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Grazie but please kiss me now or I'll feel male!>>
Dean and Caroline exchanged a long passionate kiss and then called a taxi and headed for the apartment that Caroline had rented in town with her friend.
spent the afternoon together having fun, but Dean had a boulder in the middle.
For dinner, Caroline had prepared his specialty: Italian spaghetti. Caroline
Just before Dean began his steaming plate of spaghetti he did not make it over and dropped the bomb.
The platoon sergeant stood still watching the Cohen broke away after the training.
Sam was the first to break the lines by going direct to the paper attacked the sergeant shouts had shown them a few seconds before, and without thinking twice affixed his signature.
Just as he was writing the last letter of his name was pulled to the right arm and swung around.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But who diav… Dean c'è?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What? And you ask me as well? What the fuck are you doing?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;do you think? I'm enlisting ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;And why scusa?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dean We are the Marines! I'm not going to say goodbye!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Of course not, but ... even I go! We just finished training and already want to go in the midst of the bombs?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Have you already forgotten why are we here? We are killer Dean! Read what you wrote on your helmet and stop being an idiot>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Sam, I can not let you go to get uccidere!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You can not do anything Dean, I'm sorry, my decision I took the first day I got here ... did you know that this moment would come>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But our plans? San Francisco?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Quello is your progetto, mio… not you have someone to go back where I live I sera, no!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Sam…>>
Sam did not finish the sentence in Dean and walked away leaving the room.
Dean looked at Sam's shoulders away and knew what he should do.
From the moment Sam had approached the bacheca lo aveva saputo: prese la penna attaccata alla bacheca ed appose il suo nome sotto quello di Sam.
Se Sam voleva partire, lui non gli avrebbe permesso di andarsene da solo.
Dean rimandò di un mese e mezzo il momento per confessare a Caroline la sua decisione.
Mancavano ormai due settimane alla partenza per Nikolsky, la cittadina del Kazakistan dove avevano messo di istanza, in fanteria, lui e Sam.
Sapeva che Caroline non avrebbe preso bene questa decisione ma non poteva più rimandare.
I suoi genitori l’avevano presa abbastanza bene. Sapevano che prima o poi sarebbe successo che sarebbe partito per qualche Paese sperduto del mondo anche se non credevano accadesse così quickly.
Helen cried for two days every time she saw him enter a room and ran to embrace him. One morning in mid-November
boarded a plane to San Francisco.
He came to Stanford to lunch time and when he saw Caroline to meet each had a presentiment that he would lose.
In those moments before their bodies will join in an embrace, Dean thought about how much would be lost. They had never even made love.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;My love! That's good to see>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Caroline're beautiful the sai?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Grazie but please kiss me now or I'll feel male!>>
Dean and Caroline exchanged a long passionate kiss and then called a taxi and headed for the apartment that Caroline had rented in town with her friend.
spent the afternoon together having fun, but Dean had a boulder in the middle.
For dinner, Caroline had prepared his specialty: Italian spaghetti. Caroline
Just before Dean began his steaming plate of spaghetti he did not make it over and dropped the bomb.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Caroline, I need parlarti>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Di cosa?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not an important thing and I do not know if you piacerà…> >
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I knew something was wrong. You've been weird all day!>>
Caroline sat next to Dean and stared into her eyes.
Dean had prepared a speech which he had carefully rehearsed before a mirror, but soon found himself before the eyes of Caroline forgot everything.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Vedi… you know that six months from now started the fighting in Kazakistan..>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Si so… him and I know that the Russians are distruggendo…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Già… vedi… Sam… but he decided to arruolarsi..>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;WHAT? Dean ... No need to change him! It is a suicide mission! All children who go there never return! In six months we have had two hundred losses! Try to reason with him>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;'s impossible! Has no intention to change their mind ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What a head of us ... I'll talk! I will make him change his mind>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ormai is tardi… have given him already and will start between two l'istanza settimane…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Cavolo!>> ;
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Already .. but hear me, please, what I will tell you it is not easy, please do not hate me ..>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No! Oh no! No, no, no, no!>>
Caroline Dean in the eyes of fear and the knowledge of already knowing what was going to say.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Caroline, seeking capirmi, I could not let him go there for solo…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Have you enlisted with him? But are you by chance came out of his mind? Do you realize what you just did? And then tell me just now? What do you expect to let me know?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Lo I know .. I'm sorry little but try to understand me ... I could not leave him alone! He's only me! You do not know the speech that I did when I spoke to him ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Oddio… Dean…>>
Caroline had looked down with anger and tears fell down her cheeks.
Dean took her hand and she dodged.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I farcela… I can not dispiace>>
Caroline jumped up from his chair and Dean left alone in the kitchen.
A few seconds later he heard a door slam and Dean looked at his plate of cold spaghetti now.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Di cosa?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not an important thing and I do not know if you piacerà…> >
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I knew something was wrong. You've been weird all day!>>
Caroline sat next to Dean and stared into her eyes.
Dean had prepared a speech which he had carefully rehearsed before a mirror, but soon found himself before the eyes of Caroline forgot everything.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Vedi… you know that six months from now started the fighting in Kazakistan..>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Si so… him and I know that the Russians are distruggendo…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Già… vedi… Sam… but he decided to arruolarsi..>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;WHAT? Dean ... No need to change him! It is a suicide mission! All children who go there never return! In six months we have had two hundred losses! Try to reason with him>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;'s impossible! Has no intention to change their mind ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What a head of us ... I'll talk! I will make him change his mind>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ormai is tardi… have given him already and will start between two l'istanza settimane…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Cavolo!>> ;
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Already .. but hear me, please, what I will tell you it is not easy, please do not hate me ..>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No! Oh no! No, no, no, no!>>
Caroline Dean in the eyes of fear and the knowledge of already knowing what was going to say.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Caroline, seeking capirmi, I could not let him go there for solo…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Have you enlisted with him? But are you by chance came out of his mind? Do you realize what you just did? And then tell me just now? What do you expect to let me know?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Lo I know .. I'm sorry little but try to understand me ... I could not leave him alone! He's only me! You do not know the speech that I did when I spoke to him ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Oddio… Dean…>>
Caroline had looked down with anger and tears fell down her cheeks.
Dean took her hand and she dodged.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I farcela… I can not dispiace>>
Caroline jumped up from his chair and Dean left alone in the kitchen.
A few seconds later he heard a door slam and Dean looked at his plate of cold spaghetti now.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What fatto?> I> said loudly pushing its nose out from under the plate of pasta.
Dean waited a few minutes before following Caroline in her room and try to make peace with her. He wanted to give her a moment to reflect but he knew that the real reason for which it was expected that he was afraid to face the eyes of Caroline.
He could never look at those eyes no longer have the feeling that has caused disappointment.
Finally after ten minutes, Dean decided to get up from the table and went to Caroline's room.
knocked on the door but nobody answered.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Caroline… Caroline I entrare?>>
No response.
Dean closed his eyes and gave a long sigh. From behind the door could be heard sobbing of the strong and the thought that it made me cry the most important person in his life made him despair.
He put his hand on the knob and turned. He opened the door, and before his eyes he found himself a harrowing scene for her heart.
Dean waited a few minutes before following Caroline in her room and try to make peace with her. He wanted to give her a moment to reflect but he knew that the real reason for which it was expected that he was afraid to face the eyes of Caroline.
He could never look at those eyes no longer have the feeling that has caused disappointment.
Finally after ten minutes, Dean decided to get up from the table and went to Caroline's room.
knocked on the door but nobody answered.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Caroline… Caroline I entrare?>>
No response.
Dean closed his eyes and gave a long sigh. From behind the door could be heard sobbing of the strong and the thought that it made me cry the most important person in his life made him despair.
He put his hand on the knob and turned. He opened the door, and before his eyes he found himself a harrowing scene for her heart.
Caroline was lying on the bed with his head under the pillow, sobbing.
closed the door to his shoulders and went to bed.
He knelt in front of Caroline and gently pulled the pillow from his head. She did not resist.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Caroline, please do not così…>>
Caroline jumped up to sit on the bed and looked at Dean with his face streaked with tears.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;How can you tell me not to do so? You're going to kill you!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Caroline are marines… knew that sooner or later I would have gone to some mission somewhere away from qui…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Lo but I can not believe I was stupid enough to choose to participate in the ugliest and bloodiest war of the last seventy-seven anni>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Caroline, war is ugly and bloody and I could go there ... ;, survive and return home to you and then die falling down stairs ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You are all idiots! Do not think people who are beside you! You, Sam, Dad ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Cosa?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Yeah! Did not you know? My father decided to leave! He, with six daughters, decided to leave to fight a wrong war, stupid!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Caroline, hear! I promise that I will come to you ... if you ever want me again ... but I will do everything to get back to you! I love you Caroline! I love you more than my own life!>> As soon as Caroline
heard those words he looked puzzled.
In two years they were together, Dean had never said those words.
Dean loved her ... sob
Another hit Caroline closed her eyes and suddenly came up to Dean and hugged him.
Caroline Dean smiled sweetly and shook even more. As he had done Caroline, a woman so hot, to get with a loser, crazy and stupid like him?
For Dean, that was still a mystery but that was fine. Caroline had and there was nothing more important in the world.
embracing each other for several minutes until Caroline came off and wiped his face with his fingers.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Scommetto you've mangiato…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Bè… I closed a po' the stomaco>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;let's go! I'll make something light and warm. At this time the spaghetti will become a paste>>
Caroline got out of bed, Dean took his hand and led him into the kitchen. She made him sit and then the left hand only to devote himself to cooking.
They dined in silence with a burger and a salad. No one said a word throughout the meal. Both were absorbed in thought. Every time their eyes crossed each other and struck a melancholy smile.
After dinner, he put the dirty dishes in the sink Caroline.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;'ll wash them tomorrow. Now if you feel like we're a bit 'over there? I am a bit 'tired ...>>
Dean took her hand and together they went to Caroline's room.
They lay on the bed and curled up on the breast of Caroline Dean.
scroll left and turned on the TV without seeing the pictures really.
closed the door to his shoulders and went to bed.
He knelt in front of Caroline and gently pulled the pillow from his head. She did not resist.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Caroline, please do not così…>>
Caroline jumped up to sit on the bed and looked at Dean with his face streaked with tears.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;How can you tell me not to do so? You're going to kill you!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Caroline are marines… knew that sooner or later I would have gone to some mission somewhere away from qui…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Lo but I can not believe I was stupid enough to choose to participate in the ugliest and bloodiest war of the last seventy-seven anni>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Caroline, war is ugly and bloody and I could go there ... ;, survive and return home to you and then die falling down stairs ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You are all idiots! Do not think people who are beside you! You, Sam, Dad ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Cosa?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Yeah! Did not you know? My father decided to leave! He, with six daughters, decided to leave to fight a wrong war, stupid!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Caroline, hear! I promise that I will come to you ... if you ever want me again ... but I will do everything to get back to you! I love you Caroline! I love you more than my own life!>> As soon as Caroline
heard those words he looked puzzled.
In two years they were together, Dean had never said those words.
Dean loved her ... sob
Another hit Caroline closed her eyes and suddenly came up to Dean and hugged him.
Caroline Dean smiled sweetly and shook even more. As he had done Caroline, a woman so hot, to get with a loser, crazy and stupid like him?
For Dean, that was still a mystery but that was fine. Caroline had and there was nothing more important in the world.
embracing each other for several minutes until Caroline came off and wiped his face with his fingers.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Scommetto you've mangiato…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Bè… I closed a po' the stomaco>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;let's go! I'll make something light and warm. At this time the spaghetti will become a paste>>
Caroline got out of bed, Dean took his hand and led him into the kitchen. She made him sit and then the left hand only to devote himself to cooking.
They dined in silence with a burger and a salad. No one said a word throughout the meal. Both were absorbed in thought. Every time their eyes crossed each other and struck a melancholy smile.
After dinner, he put the dirty dishes in the sink Caroline.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;'ll wash them tomorrow. Now if you feel like we're a bit 'over there? I am a bit 'tired ...>>
Dean took her hand and together they went to Caroline's room.
They lay on the bed and curled up on the breast of Caroline Dean.
scroll left and turned on the TV without seeing the pictures really.
Silence hung between them, and yet despite the fact there was an old TV documentary rock music they did not even feel.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dean… stay with me this notte!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Cosa?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Yes ... stay here ... there is no reason that you go tonight at the hotel. Hanna will not bother>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ok. If you do not mind, I'd love to stay here>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Bene!>>
Caroline gave him a slight kiss on the cheek and Dean broke away from him. He rose from bed and locked herself in the bathroom.
He came out a few minutes later in my pajamas.
Dean looked at her for a while but could not take my eyes off her.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What? I've got something wrong?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dean… stay with me this notte!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Cosa?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Yes ... stay here ... there is no reason that you go tonight at the hotel. Hanna will not bother>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ok. If you do not mind, I'd love to stay here>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Bene!>>
Caroline gave him a slight kiss on the cheek and Dean broke away from him. He rose from bed and locked herself in the bathroom.
He came out a few minutes later in my pajamas.
Dean looked at her for a while but could not take my eyes off her.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What? I've got something wrong?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Oh god no! ... You are wonderful!>>
Caroline blushed and went to bed.
Dean continued to look surprised.
Caroline wore a long white nightgown, silk that clung perfectly to her body. It looked like a goddess. Caroline
slipped in blankets.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Perché do not change even tu?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Oh you certo!>>
With a few quick moves Dean took off his sweater and pants, threw them on a chair and remained in his underwear and tank top.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not so dormi?>>
\u0026lt;'If you bother to try something d'altro but usually that's how si, dormo…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; ; Already .. I forgot that you are a boy. You'd be in his underwear on the street even if you could! I'm not used to having men around the house>>
Dean had a big smile and shook Caroline though.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;And what is it? Do not you told me to have a tattoo ..>>
Caroline blushed and went to bed.
Dean continued to look surprised.
Caroline wore a long white nightgown, silk that clung perfectly to her body. It looked like a goddess. Caroline
slipped in blankets.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Perché do not change even tu?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Oh you certo!>>
With a few quick moves Dean took off his sweater and pants, threw them on a chair and remained in his underwear and tank top.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not so dormi?>>
\u0026lt;'If you bother to try something d'altro but usually that's how si, dormo…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; ; Already .. I forgot that you are a boy. You'd be in his underwear on the street even if you could! I'm not used to having men around the house>>
Dean had a big smile and shook Caroline though.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;And what is it? Do not you told me to have a tattoo ..>>
Caroline Dean noticed that black tattoo on his chest showing a pentacle surrounded by a sun.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Oh that? I've had it about two years. When we went to Beloit for Christmas two years ago remember? Helen and Sam convinced me to "make a tattoo the same as the players who had of that show ... it seemed a good idea! Preview>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Oh that? I've had it about two years. When we went to Beloit for Christmas two years ago remember? Helen and Sam convinced me to "make a tattoo the same as the players who had of that show ... it seemed a good idea! Preview>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Bè… is particolare…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Yeah well ... should be a symbol against demonic possession ... bullshit but I like it. It's cute! And then it's great that Sam and I have something in common ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Senti Dean… io…>>
Caroline did not finish the sentence. He went even further to Dean and taking him by surprise and kissed him passionately. He smiled back and pushed her gently so she could be lying.
Dean sat partially on top of her and began kissing her softly.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Yeah well ... should be a symbol against demonic possession ... bullshit but I like it. It's cute! And then it's great that Sam and I have something in common ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Senti Dean… io…>>
Caroline did not finish the sentence. He went even further to Dean and taking him by surprise and kissed him passionately. He smiled back and pushed her gently so she could be lying.
Dean sat partially on top of her and began kissing her softly.
In a few moments, their breathing became breathless and their body temperature rose slightly.
Their bodies were ever more united and their movements increasingly explicit.
Suddenly Dean came up with the basin to a leg of Caroline and she felt the bulge in the briefs that he had and decided everything in an instant.
He took his lips from the lips of Dean and took the jersey.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Caroline…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dean… Shhhh… not stop now otherwise I might change idea!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ma… I do not want che…>>
\u0026lt; ; \u0026lt;Lo voglio!>>
Caroline Dean read in the eyes of his determination and began to kiss her. Their breathing becomes
moans of pleasure quickly.
Slowly undressed and remained bare skin against skin. Caroline Dean
gently stroked like a porcelain doll with the fear that, because of an incorrect touch, could break.
warm effusions and lasted an hour until Dean finally started on Caroline and their bodies were joined forever.
had become one person.
Caroline Dean kept looking in his face. He was afraid to close my eyes for fear that when he reopened them then all would vanish.
Dean was moving slowly and often stood still watching Caroline and reading on his face the pain.
Caroline had chosen him. She was a virgin and had chosen him. All he had to do was not to hurt her. After a few minutes
Dean noticed the change of expressions on the face of Caroline. The pain slowly became pleasure and then, finally, were able to indulge in pleasure. Their bodies together in a whirlwind of heat and passion.
When it was over without saying anything, Caroline leaned against the chest of Dean's arms and fell asleep.
On that night in mid-November in Palo Alto a looming storm. Out the window you could hear the wind whistling and the rain beat against the windows but not the power of a hurricane could compete with the strength of the passion that still aired in Caroline's room.
In the middle of the night Caroline woke up and went to watch Dean sleep, breathe and move slowly like a puppy. Touched his cheek and whispered softly.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ti I also love io…>>
Their bodies were ever more united and their movements increasingly explicit.
Suddenly Dean came up with the basin to a leg of Caroline and she felt the bulge in the briefs that he had and decided everything in an instant.
He took his lips from the lips of Dean and took the jersey.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Caroline…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dean… Shhhh… not stop now otherwise I might change idea!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ma… I do not want che…>>
\u0026lt; ; \u0026lt;Lo voglio!>>
Caroline Dean read in the eyes of his determination and began to kiss her. Their breathing becomes
moans of pleasure quickly.
Slowly undressed and remained bare skin against skin. Caroline Dean
gently stroked like a porcelain doll with the fear that, because of an incorrect touch, could break.
warm effusions and lasted an hour until Dean finally started on Caroline and their bodies were joined forever.
had become one person.
Caroline Dean kept looking in his face. He was afraid to close my eyes for fear that when he reopened them then all would vanish.
Dean was moving slowly and often stood still watching Caroline and reading on his face the pain.
Caroline had chosen him. She was a virgin and had chosen him. All he had to do was not to hurt her. After a few minutes
Dean noticed the change of expressions on the face of Caroline. The pain slowly became pleasure and then, finally, were able to indulge in pleasure. Their bodies together in a whirlwind of heat and passion.
When it was over without saying anything, Caroline leaned against the chest of Dean's arms and fell asleep.
On that night in mid-November in Palo Alto a looming storm. Out the window you could hear the wind whistling and the rain beat against the windows but not the power of a hurricane could compete with the strength of the passion that still aired in Caroline's room.
In the middle of the night Caroline woke up and went to watch Dean sleep, breathe and move slowly like a puppy. Touched his cheek and whispered softly.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ti I also love io…>>
0 comments:
Post a Comment