New Chapter ... even without this picture ... I'm sorry but not deemed necessary ... and I think in the next two there will be no photos as we will be in a particular place and difficult to represent and then without objects is difficult to make credible picture .. so I apologize but I hope you read the story without pictures.
ENJOY
ENJOY
three months had passed since the departure of the battalion commanded by Sergeant Cohen.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Siamo here in months and still have not done a single action decente!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Frost Stop it! Last week we nearly left his plumes Jones killed in the attack ... and you say we have not done a decent action? Since we here are seven of us motions>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Guys, calm down guys! Winchester come with me?>>
Anthony interrupted the proceedings about to be born between Jack and Dean.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dica sergente!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Listen, Dean, you and I need to talk .. until now we did not have a free moment, but now there seems to be a bit 'of calm ... you're a real bastard!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not understand signore…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;E 'useless to do the dumb .. I know you're my daughter!>>
Dean remained silent. How did he find that out?
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I wonder how would I know eh? Well he told me when Caroline, the day before you leave me in tears begging to take care of her boyfriend and his best friend ... now, in your opinion, what should I get?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Lord I not ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I know you guys but fuck's sake, you had to just fall in love with my daughter the thousands of girls who live in San Diego?>>
Dean was in trouble and did not know what to say. He stood silent, biting his tongue and the only thing he could do was hope that the conversation ended quickly.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Look, I love my daughter and became a great doctor and need to have someone alongside to support it and that the obstacles causing her thoughts and distractions and you are the type that causes this and much more! However, I made a promise and I intend to keep then from now on you and your friend stay in Winchester thirty inches from my ass understand? If you see a little 'further away I send you home and kick your ass!>>
That said, the sergeant Cohen walked away without further explanation and without waiting for an answer.
Dean remained stunned by the speech made to him by Sergeant and as I looked closer to his fellow soldiers thought he would change his mind about him. It was really a man and a fantastic father.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What wanted sergente?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Voleva inform me that from now on we will be his ombre…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;May do you mean?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What knows I'm Caroline's boyfriend and she asked him to keep d'occhio…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Oh…>>
Sam lowered gaze. He thought back to that one last night with Caroline and smiled shyly.
came back to reality by Dean that he continued to speak.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Siamo fucking Sam… we can not take a step without sergente!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Well ... for you could be a good thing. You would be protected from all>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;For me? And for you?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;For problema… me is a good goodie I do not stand around watching the other half going to want to participate in russi… azioni!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Of course you and Frost are the same ... but you care so much to make you kill a Russian armored bullet?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Of course not, but we are here and I am here because I want to join the war! Do not stand around still ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;your ISP I can not understand you, I pray thee Sam… crerca not get into guai…>>
Dean patted Sam's shoulder and walked away.
Sam sat on the floor with his back resting the sandbags stacked one above the other. The
provisional basis who had erected in the desert Ustyurt overflowing with sacks of sand.
Very often the children were wondering about all those bags when they were surrounded by sand. What is the need to sleeve the sand? Repeated forever.
The winter was very cold in Kazakhstan and in the desert was even more.
At night, when he was on guard, the only remedy against the cold was running around the field all night until the sun does not arise.
temperatures were stiff but the soldiers in the battalion had become one family. They had all become brothers who protect each other.
"Let's all live and we all return alive!"
This was the phrase used to say before leaving the base to do some reconnaissance mission.
Unfortunately it never happened that they were all returned alive.
The first to go was Michael Burk.
The boys had landed at the airport for three hours Military Astana and were heading to their first camp when, in the midst of a lonely road about thirty soldiers jumped out of Kazakhs who blew up the trucks. There were four and twenty-seven Kazakh marines died in that day. Sam
While he was still sitting on the ground that day and thought of just like Dean, amid all the confusion, did nothing but keep up the front to protect him from any shots.
remembered that because of him, Dean he gets a bullet in his arm, which fortunately he recovered after a short time. She thought
Caroline ... who knows what he was doing at the moment ...
certainly was preparing to go to bed in San Francisco since it was ten o'clock at night.
Sam closed his eyes and imagine the scene. Caroline
that was changed and put her pink pajamas.
Sam had never seen in my pajamas, but if that was how he imagined: as white as a child. Caroline
that slips under the covers and pulled up to his chin and turned on the TV and watch an old television that from time to time made her smile. Then turn off the TV and addormentave dreaming.
Caroline would have wanted to see Dean and the next morning she would wake with a smile thinking about the dream just made the man she loved.
Sam opened his eyes and shook his head.
no longer had to think about Caroline. He had something else to think.
He rose from the ground and headed for the captain.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Winchester What is it? Need something?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Si capitano, I want to change squadra!>>
0 comments:
Post a Comment