Finally, the story begins to be interesting ... I know it took me a while to get there but I could not get there before I'm sorry ...
this chapter, I'm sure that many will not like ... But do not hate me please! : P
SUPER GOOD READING!
this chapter, I'm sure that many will not like ... But do not hate me please! : P
SUPER GOOD READING!
Dean and Caroline spent four days locked in the house to cuddle and make love. They had reached an understanding and perfect when Dean had to go to Beloit for the first time Caroline wept for separation. He knew that they would see each other again for some time.
Dean was going to Beloit, he greeted her and two days later he would leave for San Diego it is sorted in different districts. Would leave three days later to Kazakhstan.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Please ... Come back to me>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I'll be back! Do not worry! Come back to you>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;And if you do not bring you back too much trouble attorney with you my father? Sam does not need ... it gives you recommendations>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I'll do my best Caroline .. I promise!>>
He gave a last hug and then Dean gave his ticket to the hostess and entered the waiting area reserved only for the passengers.
Caroline waited at the airport for two hours until he saw the plane go up high in the sky and Dean getting smaller and smaller until it became just a speck high in the sky.
Caroline went from crying. He called a taxi.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Alpine Road>>
Thirty minutes later the taxi stopped in front of the house of Caroline. She got out and walked to the door.
Just as he opened the door and put one foot in the house a noise behind the bushes a few meters away from her destroyed. He turned to the bushes and saw them move. \u0026lt;\u0026lt;What scema… is only vento!>>
Despite all stayed a few more seconds to set the bushes dimly lit by the sun was setting, and then went into the house but not had time to close the door that something was blocked.
Caroline looked down and saw a foot lock the door. He looked up and saw ...
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Sam!>> \u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ciao Caroline…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Sam but what the hell are you doing here?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dovevo vederti… I entrare?>>
Caroline looked at him for a few seconds without understanding and let him in and then rinse.
Caroline asked the door and made Sam sit on the couch and sat down in front of him.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Sam ... what are you doing here? Dean is just ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Si the so… why I was here one day to aspettare…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I want to say that you have all the night out here?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Si… have a nice house sai?>>
Sam had been there all night and definitely had peeked from a few windows. He had probably seen her and Dean ...
Caroline terribly ashamed and looked down.
Sam felt he embarrassed her.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Mi'm sorry but I had stumbled in here so vederti!>> \u0026lt;\u0026lt;Sam you are an idiot! Do you realize that you have signed your death warrant? As comes to your mind to go to Kazakhstan eh?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dovevo farlo!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dean enlisted him to not leave you alone sai?>>
\u0026lt; ; \u0026lt;Si, know and I admit I had not considered this eventualità…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But you should know! You know that Dean would do anything for you ... you are stupid! You promised me you'd look after him!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Caroline listen, I'm here just for that! I promise that nothing will happen to hurt Dean. I also hold him what you think? When I heard that he had put his name I have done everything to change his mind ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No! You did not do everything! You could delete your name and he would do the same!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I can not understand it? I promised my brother>>
The conversation had to raise the tone and without realizing that Caroline and Sam found themselves screaming.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Your brother is dead and nothing you say or do he will go back! Now there is Dean! He considers you his brother, his real brother! And then there's me!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I want a good soul to Dean but I have responsibilities! And what about you ... you're not mine ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But I want you bene!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;And I will amo!>>
Caroline looked down the Sam's eyes. He could not believe what had just heard.
Sam looked distressed and frightened eyes as a puppy.
Sam went to Caroline and sockets gently in his arms and looked into her eyes.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I want you to be happy ... I do not want to see you suffer again. I made the decision to go to ensure that you and Dean can be happy together but what moron decided to follow me ... I just wanted to take away from your feet! Maybe Dean could not see for a while 'I always talk about you, I'd managed to forget and once again I could go back to Helen and we lived happy all four. All my life that disappoint and hurt people I love ... my brother first, then you, then Dean and Helen finally ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Helen? Dean's sister? What does she in this story?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;When two years ago I went to Beloit we spent time insieme…>>
Sam looked at the eyes of Caroline who expressed disappointment and even hastened ; to continue the sentence.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But nothing happened, really. We just kissed. I have I done wrong andandomene preferring you to her. Caroline Please listen to me ... Do not hate me please! I could bear everything but not your hatred ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Stupid idiot! I do not hate you, I could not never ...>>
Sam instinctively hugged Caroline and she let go of his arms. He felt the muscles of his arms and chest and sculpted by Sam hard against her breast.
Caroline moved away a few inches and Sam kissed her. was a kiss full of passion and repressed feelings.
Without realizing it they found themselves in Caroline's room and clothes flew around the room.
They made love all night. There were only Sam and Caroline and their repressed feelings for a long, long time.
Years of unspoken words and actions were not made erased in one night when Sam and Caroline were finally together.
Caroline was asleep when the first rays of sun rose over the horizon and the dimly lit room.
Sam looked at Caroline with love. watched her light skin and soft-lit by the rays of the sun and smiled. He was finally happy.
Caroline was awakened by the sound of the alarm for half past eight. Immediately he turned and shot clock with violence. He did not want that time had no end but as soon as he opened his eyes he found himself in front of the harsh reality.
Sam was no longer at his side. In its place he found a folded paper that read: For Caroline. The
taken quickly and read it.
Dear my love,
not even know if I can call you so, but right now I can not do without. This
night spent with you was the most beautiful of my life!
I know I can never have you thinking about it and we think that what has happened between us, this night was a huge mistake and indeed it was but it was the mistake of my life.
The memory of this one last night with you I will shiny when I'm away from it all, when I am away from you.
still do not know if I will look Dean in the face without feeling embarrassed and despise myself for having done this ... but right now I'm too happy to think about it.
I know it's selfish on my part but for once in my life I only think of me! I
awareness that we ourselves can never be anything because you're the girl Dean and I want him to be happy and above all I want you to be you and you ... along with Dean!
I've ignored for too long trying to forget but I realized that ignoring it is not forgotten ... I love you
Caroline and I will love you for life and as long as I live I will do everything to ensure you are happy.
Do not worry Dean, I'll keep out of trouble and do not worry ... bring it home safe and sound!
He loves you to death and I know that you love in your time so be happy together.
tonight, putting on your lips, pressing my body to yours, I feel, even if for only one night was like being in paradise ... now, for me, the world may end!
Caroline Goodbye!
Yours forever
Sam Winchester
Sam Winchester
When he finished reading the letter Caroline touched his face and saw that he had cried the whole time reading.
What did he do? He had betrayed
Dean ... with Sam ...
Inside she felt a lot of mixed feelings.
feel happiness to be able to stay in the arms of Sam but he felt sad because he knew he would never re-embraced.
anger because he had arrived, and suddenly she was not able to stay and why was Sam's fault if Dean would left for the war.
disgust to herself for what she had just had to Dean and Sam.
did not move out of bed. She sat, with the sheets around the body to cry and curse the fact that it was so stupid and irresponsible.
0 comments:
Post a Comment