ENJOY!
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You! Stupid dick moldy! You're just a bastard!>>
Dean walked menacingly toward Sam, his face angry and pointing with the index finger of his right hand inquisitor.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Why? I want to know why! You're a fucking asshole!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dean, ascolta…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Yes, please, invented some shit convincing because there are no saints that will save you from me are of course! >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dean had to do it! We can not be together you see that? I want to go in the midst of danger, you want to be safe ... we are not compatible>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;And is that why you wanted to join the team of Captain Harrison? They do not joke ... do not come back if one of them remains only hurt you know!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Si, the so…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Those are moving forward with their suicide mission, and despite you know you're wanted to go anyway! Do you realize your stupidity? Sgt Cohen is pissed off black>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dean, I am a Marine! I want to fight! Stop treating me like a baby! I have twenty! Are large enough to get by yourself!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No! The way you act you're still a child stupid, immature>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not gonna change idea!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;And so this is what you deciso?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Si!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Well! Remember that from now on I'm gone to save your ass ... now you are alone! Do not ever count on me!>>
Dean hit Sam with his index finger straight in the chest then walked away with heavy steps and quickly repeating over swearing in a low voice.
Since then Sam and Dean are not turned over the floor.
Dean continued, however, to try to protect Sam trying to enter into agreements with other members of Team Crazy. The Crazy
Team was the team of Sam. The guys from this team were the first who went to the front. It was they who liberated the enemy lines, it was they who dug out the Russians, it was they who infiltrates the enemy. Crazy Team were called because you want to be part of that team you had to be really crazy. Dean knew
Billy on that team because they did the training together and had been sent in the same unit. Then Billy went to the Crazy Team.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Listen, Billy, I know what your policy is "Going forward, always forward, never looking back. Those who remain behind and lost, "but please .. keep an eye on Sam ... You're the best in your team ... take care of him>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dean ... do not worry if you'll do. And if it does not, however, died a hero will come back>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I I do not want my brother is muoia… Billy…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ok, ok, I understand. I'll keep an eye>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Grazie!>>
Sam still carrying on its struggle against the world.
did not want to be saved by Dean ... he wanted to give his best to change the world and then go away.
Sam had never been very religious, however, since his brother was dead, the idea of embrace him once in the afterlife, he did pray from time to time.
often dreamed of their meeting. Dean dreamed that embraced him and that he was proud of him that he had done everything possible to continue his case and that he was satisfied that he had met another Dean who had been his elder brother.
He dreamed of his brother with long hair and beard of a few days surrounded by laughing girls in bikinis.
"This is heaven brother! Finally it's your turn! "
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;It's your time! Sam! Sam! Wake up it's your time>>
Sam awoke with a start as he watched his partner Phil shook him to wake him.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What is successo?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;E 'war buddy! It's our time! Get your gear ... you go on a mission>>
Phil was really mad.
went away elated urging Sam to hurry because they did not want to miss out on.
That would be his first real mission with the Crazy Team.
armed himself with all his cool, he hoisted his rifle under his arm and his knapsack on his back and walked toward the exit. Just as
was to join his team, Dean stood in front of him.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Sam, not listen andare…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dean ... stop it! It's my job!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;The Your job is sopravvivere!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;The My job is to honor my body defending l'onore dell'America!> >
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;The honor of America? Sam, wake up! It is a real war! People really die! Exchanging really your life to save the stupid honor America?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;This is what I wanted my brother! This is my war>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;This is a war sbagliata!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dean, what is the just war? There are just wars>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Please stay here! Do it for me! I do not want to see my brother died>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not morirĂ²!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Promettilo!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Te the prometto!>>
Dean gave him a big hug to Sam and he ran away to join his team.
Dean thought that Sam had made him promise that was stupid ... it could not promise to return safely from a war. There was no security.
He was afraid for Sam so he decided everything in an instant.
Corse by Captain Harrison.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Capitato I beg leave to add to his immediate team signore?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Winchester you crazy? You're not trained for this!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Yes Captain! I followed all the exercises and trainings done by Sergeant Black ladies. I'm ready>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ok then! We need men. Go to your backpack equipped soldiers. We suffer from four minutes and thirty seconds exactly>>
Dean races to his quarters and took his backpack ready for any eventuality. He took the gun from the ground and ran close to Sam.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;And you what the hell are you doing qui?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Vengo with voi!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What? Dean no! Get out now ... this is not the Your place>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not even your's is the place and I will not let that happen to you qualcosa!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dean stop it! Get away!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not posso… I promised that I'd brought home and that's what I'm going to fare!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;A who have promesso?> >
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;A Caroline!>>
Sam stopped talking. Could no longer respond. Knowing that Caroline had asked Dean to protect him and bring him home made him feel like shit.
Caroline still thinks of him, even before he went to her that night.
before realizing it was already halfway to the point of arrival.
From there, a few meters away there would be confrontation.
The dunes of the desert night, inspire terror.
There was only one quarter of the moon to do some 'light but Sam and Dean knew that soon after the souls of a thousand men filled with anger and fear, would create a blinding flash of light from even a blind man.
0 comments:
Post a Comment