brand new chapter!
ENJOY!
ENJOY!
The next morning, at nine, I was in front station with the phone in his hand yelling against John. We had to take the same train, but that guy was always, always late.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You're finally here! Fifteen minutes that I wait>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Abbiamo lost treno?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;And then you preoccupi?> >
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What you made me wait from sola…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;A Penis but vaffanculo!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;me ... you know the best way>> I
and John arsed about three or four times a day. It was our way to say "I love you."
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;So tell me ... how did it go last night? What have you done and Paris?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Mi brought her to his house and he prepared the cena…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Good! And then?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Poi we watched TV and after I was taken back to po' casa…>>
<<E poi?>>
<<Poi mi ha dato un bacio sulle labbra..>>
<<E poi?>>
<<E poi basta! Se n’è andato!>>
<<Come se n’è andato? Non avete fatto niente?>>
<<Che dovevamo fare scusa?>>
<<Credevo avreste ballato la samba tutta la notte!>>
<<Idiota! Si, sei proprio an idiot!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Veramente, l'idiota of situazione, here, is Paride…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;However, before leaving, I said something I did not understand ..>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Cosa?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Pensaci!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;sorry but how do I know? Come on tell me who told you?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Pensaci…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Again? I'm not a fortune teller ... if you do not want to tell me patience!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ugly idiot! She said Think>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You said Think? About what?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not the so… tell me tu!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I? And what have I to do?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Tu six maschio… has the twisted mind like sua…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Mica we all uguali!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; , But you're male ... up to tell me you think that means? What do I think?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But I do not know what the hell? Have you tried to ask him?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not me given the time that he fled immediately via…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;And morning not l'hai sentito?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No… still no…>>
At that moment the train arrived.
Me and John went up and we sat facing each other. After a few minutes passed, the controller to make the ticket.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;one for Rossano Cariati and one for grazie!>>
The controller gave us a ticket and our conversation ended there.
for me and for John, any public transport marked a moment of reflection.
We could not speak. We looked out the window and both of us enthralled watching the scenery pass before us.
I never knew what John was thinking that when he was silently staring at the countryside of Calabria, but I thought of many things.
In that particular journey home I kept thinking about what Paris wanted me to understand but I just could not decipher.
Think about it. Think about it ... but what I think?
After an hour and ten minute drive I arrived at my stop. John said goodbye with a kiss on the cheek and got off the train.
Outside the station I found waiting for my brother Gabriel.
was sitting in his car smoking a cigarette with the window open. When he saw me he sat where he was. He did not move an inch. I waved my hand and I went to place my suitcase full of stuff to be washed into the trunk.
When I got into the car is not even greeted me.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Allora're studiando?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ciao… comunque…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hello! So are you studying?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Si Gabry'm studiando…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;We are sure? Then we see the exams>>
The only concern was whether my family is not studied enough and maybe if I was okay or not.
When I got home I went straight to my room and threw myself on the bed. I fell asleep almost instantly.
I was awakened an hour later by the screams of my brother Leonardo.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Penny!>>
He fell down on my bed and I almost choked in one of those who continued to call him hugs while I call the grip of the cobra.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ciao Leo… please'm soffocando…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ah scusa!>>
I grinned and then hugged me again, but more gently.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;So? How was your day at school?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Well ... today was the boring. I could not wait to go home! I miss you big sister!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Even I missed you but you're not exaggerating? We see only a week ... when we had not seen for a year as you did?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Soffrivo tanto!>>
My brother Leonardo was my only source of pride of my life. He had just turned sixteen and attended the third year of high school. In life he wanted to be a doctor and I am sure we will succeed and become very good.
Despite his young age, he was already the highest in the family and even though I is not that it is so low (they are one meter high and seventies), he already I hung over a six inches or more.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;A you how was the settimana?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;... Oh well! Not bad!>>
After lunch I wanted to do me a good sleep but Leo forced me to accompany him to the soccer field for their match with friends.
I began to observe it from afar. I was so proud of him!
was very intelligent, was the first in his class and was a champion in football. He had a myriad of opportunities in life and sometimes I found myself to be jealous its capabilities. Many times I wanted to be like him. Sure of himself without fear of what the future promises to us.
The game ended at five, and of course the team was swept by Leo for fifteen to four.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Raga we have just stracciati!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Siete been very bravi!>>
We were in the car I, Leo, and two of his teammates who were older than me a few years and that on every occasion we met we felt with me.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Penny So how's it going to college? What? I was wrong not to go there?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Look, I believe that even if only for a year, university life should be lived. It is a beautiful experience that I recommend to everyone!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Allora very nearly come to see you every tanto…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hey, hey up! It's my sister you're talking about! Do not you dare!>>
all burst out laughing after riaccompagnai home of Leo and the two friends on the beach we went to talk a bit '.
I took the car to Gabriele going out with Leo and this had the sunroof.
parked on the beach and opened the hood.
was already dark and the sky had already checked the first stars. We lowered the ages of sixteen and we lay down.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Allora dimmi, how it goes really l'uni?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Okay Leo! The one good. I really like what I'm studying.>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;And then what's va?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Chi tells you that something is not going bene?> ;>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Me I feel .. I am your brother and I know you and know you have something wrong ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Mi like a ragazzo…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Back Andrea? He did suffer?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No. Andrea has nothing to do this time ... I met a new guy and I think I like it!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Well! And you he likes you?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Credo si… of that together and we were a po' me yesterday baciata>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Allora what's you affligge?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not even I want to be male…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Andrea did he just destroyed! Before I knew you were so hopeful in love and now look ... you even fear that you might fall in love! Penny nYou may need to not be afraid!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Oh my dio..>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What c'รจ?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Do you realize what are pathetic? Ask your love to my brother was sixteen. No offense eh!>>
He smiled.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Senti, if you piace, provarci… you that if you jump, you never know how to go giusto?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Conosco these parole…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; ; I'm yours! You told me six months ago when I decided to change schools and you were right>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Grazie Leo!>>
He took my hand and I shook it.
For the rest of the time we sat in silence, watching the stars slowly appear in the sky.
0 comments:
Post a Comment