- Capitolo IV -
I looked away from me like I was under the influence of a spell. I walked into the elevator when he finally was no longer in my view.
Once I moved into the house as if by osmosis.
at half past six when the alarm rang I was already awake and dressed. I was put to bed but I was not able to sleep. For all three hours before the alarm sounded I continued to relive the night just passed. As soon as I closed my eyes and relived the scene in Paris me lying in bed watching TV without saying anything and the feeling of absolute tranquility that I experienced. At seven forty
I left the house and very slowly, with the loud music in my ears, I walked to the university.
At that time there were few people walking on foot, but despite this, every guy I met, I had to face in Paris.
When I arrived at the so-called short-cut to four miles, that is a small step taken from a dead end from which the main road to go to college, cut in two by an old track is no longer used, I remember why I stopped suddenly in front of me passed at the speed of light, a motion equal to that of Paris and I was like a heart attack.
When I finally recovered and came to the faculty of pharmacy that is positioned lower than the rest of the faculty, I waited for the shuttle sitting on a wall that would take me straight to the faculty of engineering.
In that time frame that you waited I joined three other guys. I was totally engrossed in my thoughts and I hardly noticed the arrival of the shuttle.
Once arrived at the faculty, I entered the cube 39c, down five flights of stairs and stepped into the hallway where there was my classroom.
In that corridor there are three classrooms. Two were open and one closed. The classroom Str1, my to clarify, that was closed.
I headed back toward the stairs and literally threw me down on the third step. I lay back against the wall and resting the legs on the railing and waited there for someone to come to open our classroom.
Slowly they began to get more of my classmates and almost I did not notice their presence. When they descended the stairs, tripping on me for not doing a jump and I hardly noticed me. Nobody told me anything, because every day someone was thrown on the stairs in that state only that the students were usually reduced in that state after four hours of lessons and not before it began.
At half past eight I was shaken by someone. John looked up and found myself standing next to me and pushed me with his foot.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;So? What the hell are you doing here? Have you taken place?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Oh god but scusa… l'hanno open l'aula?>>
I looked around and there was none.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Penny but are there or are you doing? I'm already inside ... all the hell and do not want to sit down you know I do not understand anything! Come on rise up come with me!>>
I got up and followed him in the classroom.
John chose the fourth line for our seats. On the table were placed about five bottles of water each on a place. John took two and went to put in the back row and sat down and I followed him.
A minute later came the owners of small bottles of water sitting in seeing did the angry face.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But who do you think you are? Those places are full!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Of course I'm busy! There I am sitting>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;John did not make the bully and walk away! We arrived first, and then the place is ours!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Well ... it will mean that the next time you'll have better mark it because of the water bottles do not seem worthy of marks the spot! >>
Those two boys continued to fidget with John believed instead that ended the conversation and turned to me. After a few seconds the two walked away and sat down to another post.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You should not do it you know? With these people you will have to spend another five years!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But loro… I do not care for me there is you and I do not need nessun'altro!>>
made me a grin and began to look for something in his backpack.
Throughout the lesson I did not hear a single word the professor explained that the theoretical formulas to make a derivative. I stayed the whole time with his cell phone in hand to set the page White sms with the hope that I could think of something non-trivial to write in Paris.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Then the stop betting that flash of light on the face? I'm going blind!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Scusa… but I can not write anything to Paride…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Why not? Write to him how he is, that you enjoyed last night and you're bored ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But banali… things are and I will not be banale!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Uff…>>
John laid down his pen in the notebook and I snatched the phone from his hands. In three seconds he wrote half a page of the message and sent him to Paris.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Brutto idiot but what the hell you fatto!>>
I gave him a slap in the head and I recovered the phone. I went to the sent messages and read what John had written.
"Hello how are you? Weak day today eh? I'm like a zombie full of dark circles ... but how are you this morning? Kisses! "
No time to finish reading the message that the phone vibrated. It was a message of Paris.
"Oh how nice to wake up with your own message! I do not have class this morning so I could rest for good ... what time you finish the lessons today? "
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Do you understand the sly ... he has no class today because yesterday I was doing this so late ... >>
replied to the message saying that I finished lessons at 18:30. He told me that I would wait in front of the cubes of engineering.
All day assillai John speaks of the evening I had spent the night before.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I told you I needed a distraction ... so it no longer refers to that asshole ... Andrea>>
Yeah, I did not speak more of Andrea and that was wonderful.
Andrea was the guy with whom I had badgered John for the first months of university. It was Andrew who had to choose, among the many universities, just that. We had known when I was fifteen and he twenty. We had become friends and then, just as if it were the most natural thing in the world, we were in love but I lived in the Veneto and Calabria in him. I promised that as soon as I graduated I would have moved there by him to be with him and in the meantime I would have expected.
I kept my promise ... not him!
When I got hung out for a week and then I said, with a text message, to leave him alone and do not try anymore because he already had another girl.
We stayed very badly. I found myself stuck in a place that I did not like with anyone who cared for me.
But luckily I found ... and John Paris.
At half past six p.m. we got from our last lesson. As we walked to the open deck, John said, a joke that made me laugh out loud then I do not remember why he put me an arm around his neck and gave me a kiss on the cheek. When I looked ahead I saw Paris, who was watching us ... angry.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ciao Paris as butta?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Bene… Hello Penelope…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hello Paris! How are you?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Stavo bene… wanted to take you home but I see that you already have an accompagnatore…>>
said, turning to John.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;And who è?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Tu!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I? No no ... I do not anyone take you home! Also because in two minutes I called my amoruccio and we do not have sisters between the feet ... it is better to take it home! Hello Penny I'll see you tomorrow!>>
John gave him a pat on the back of Paris and began to walk away.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Then you have come to take me to take me home? How nice that you're ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Già…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hey, what ya? You look angry>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Of course I'm angry! I come here to do a nice thing and I am embraced with another guy ....>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But that's just John! It is as if he were my brother .. sorry ... but do not tell me you're jealous ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Of course I'm jealous! Come on let's go!>>
I put the helmet without giving me time to respond. I climbed on the bike but he took me to my house but at his home.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What we do here? You should not have to carry me home?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Già, idea… changed but I'm going to eat before you take them home and eat with me!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I see I went quickly to anger ...>> I said, smiling.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Mi will fare better after you have dined with me!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You do not think that I cook for you right? I so much that knows how to cook a scrambled egg ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Tranquilla Cook io… you will do me just compagnia!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;OK> us sto!>>
Paris that night for me cutlets cooked chicken and potatoes. He was an excellent cook.
Even that was a beautiful evening. At home it was just me and him and we had a lot.
After lunch I helped him wash the dishes and after half an hour of TV I slouched on the couch her home that were twenty-three.
This time he accompanied me to the door.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Mom made me eat a lot ... I feel that I'm about to explode ... at this rate I'll wake up tomorrow not ever take the train.>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ah… then come back tomorrow to casa?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;E 'Saturday ... I have to go home ... because you do not come home?>>
\u0026lt;'No this week no!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ah vabè…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; , I Feel ... Penny>> He went
to my face and without saying a word he gave me a slight kiss on the lips. His lips barely brushed my fantastic but it was the same.
away from me When you looked into my eyes and told me only \u0026lt;\u0026lt;Pensaci!>>
I patted his shoulder and walked away.
0 comments:
Post a Comment