Saturday, November 27, 2010

Official Color Of Throat Cancer

- Capitolo VI

sixth chapter just for you!
ENJOY!



was me and Leo lying on my bed listening to music.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;So what are you doing tonight? Not exit?>>
\u0026lt;'I Am a po' stanco… the game I stremato!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But from there credo…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Yet it is I also like that ... sometimes I need to rest>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Allora sure that you have absolutely no commitment to stasera?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;absolutely no obligation! Sorry but why do you ask?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Why if you had not gave you any commitment to give you what I'm seeing does not have commitments ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;When speak so you do not capisco!>>
I got up, I opened my suitcase and pulled out a package wrapped.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Tieni!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Cos'è?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Apri and vedrai!>>
the spread in a nano second and then threw a cry of joy.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No! I can not believe! It is for me? Are you serious?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Si!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Grazie Penny I always say that you are the migliore!>>
I had just got the new PES 2009 video game. It was his favorite game. Practically did not play anything else.
I gave him a grin and sketch him away to his room to try the new video game.
After a few seconds I heard Leo screaming in the other room.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;The game is mine! Before the game me and then you>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No! First game because I'm older>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But Penny the game gave it to me and not you!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You're a brat! Go! When I finish I play you>>
I heard a door slam and Leo came to me.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Gabriele me kicked out while he tries MY gioco…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dai prendere… do not you know that you did not want you così… bene!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not just a bastardo!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;The next time you get angry you Call Dick ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ahahahaha! Yeah! It will take a whole day before realizing what it means>>
Our brother Gabriel was not a bad brother. He had twenty-eight years and was doing his internship at a law firm to give the state exam and become an official lawyer. It was a very serious and responsible young man but also tough and stubborn. It took very well but sometimes it was really a real dick.
gets angry with me and Leo since we were kids and we could not rise up while Miriam was as thick as thieves because and it had a year of no difference.
Miriam and my only sister (thankfully). I'm not with you strongly disagree. We see very little and therefore we do not have much to say to argue. She lived with her boyfriend for two years now and was about to marry. I was happy for her and I was especially happy for me because, as she had left home, her room had become mine. After an hour and a half
Gabriel finally opened the door and let Leo playing with his video game.
Gabriel came to me and gave me a scolding.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;So that's how waste the money that we give each week?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Quelli have money I risparmiato…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;This means that we give you more than you will serve ... as tomorrow then I'll tell dad dartene less!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hey! You can not do this>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Certo that posso!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You are a nobody! And then, according to what I just saw, you were the first to take advantage of what I bought Leo>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;This has nothing to do nulla!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Gabry stop your bitchin! I have no more than twelve years! Awe I'm not more>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I know what will happen to you unless you have good marks for exams vero?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What happens if I do not spend the esami?> ;>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Saremo very delusi… not make us regret the fact that we have said yes to live with noi!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;This is also home>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Si but you keep us all'università!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I do not do it but you keep mum and dad, and how they kept you when you said lies and you invented the votes that had not passed the examinations will keep me if I tell him the truth if I will not spend any evaluation>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;and you come…?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; ; I have my sources>>
Gabriel made me angry, offended by his face and then left the my room.
Leo stayed all night to play his new video game while I fell asleep at ten. I remember I had some strange dreams in which there were John, Andrew, who quarreled and Paris and then come in with a breath Leonardo and put them all to the mat. I think that dream will say that my brother, for me, is like a savior.
When I awoke the next morning I found a message from Paris, who asked me what time I took the train back in unison.
I told him I'd be playing at four in the afternoon. He assured me that I would be waiting at the station and that I would have her home.
When I boarded the train I found John sitting in a place that kept me in front of him. I greeted him and sat down and he immediately began to talk about his weekend.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Tu can not imagine what made me go Angela...>>
and began an account of yet another argument with his girlfriend. I looked at him but was not listening. I had not yet deciphered the message I had sent to Paris that John did not think about it until he said something that struck me.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I'm sorry as you said? What you said Angela?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;He kept telling myself "Think about when we got together since we were happy ... do you remember? "and I said" of course I remember ... I do not remember ever fought! "I said ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ecco what significa!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; ; What?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Pensaci!>>
\u0026lt;ah \u0026lt;Ehm… si, Paride?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Yes! He wants me to think of the opportunity to be with him!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hey Mind your own business but while I was telling you about of my problems?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Scusami Giò but you were a mito… without you there would never arrivata!>>
When we arrived at the station of Castiglione, get off the train, left the station and right in front of me was leaning to the Paris car waiting for me smiling ... Carmine

0 comments:

Post a Comment