Sunday, November 28, 2010

Plantar Warts Look Like When Dying

...

My first post (and will surely be a ca ** ata XD ごめん !)... I wanted to write before, but hell, I do nothing but study and I'm losing all contacts with the outside world! XD Come on, pass the JLPT .... And then we will have to do the IELTS! -.- "We hope all is well ............... Good thing that distracted me a little while with the programs Arashi *___* my new obsession! Aaahh, I think in this Journal will not do anything but talk about them XD my mom, I became really nerd * __ * Oh well, maybe in the next post I'll write something more intelligent ... Now I sleep and my head is confused by all the Japanese I'm absorbing these days .... Tomorrow I expect thousands of kanji, yeaaahhh>. \u0026lt;Buonanotteeee! * Erika *

0 comments:

Post a Comment