Friday, December 3, 2010

Driver's License Renewal Ontario

- Capitolo VII -

seventh chapter for you!
ENJOY!





\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But then you came to take me seriously ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Credevi same scherzando?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not saprei… want boys are so enigmatici…>>
John also left the station dragging its mega suitcase.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hey! Paris! You came to take the princess? Not that you give a rip even at this great piece of knight?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Sure Chiciotte Don! Please ... if he wants to settle his charger in the trunk ...>>
I burst out laughing and John came up to me and whispered in my ear \u0026lt;\u0026lt;I called Don Quixote? I hear that right? What are you doing? Do not know me and teases me?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Tu do not know him and have asked for a passaggio…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Sé!>>
And without another word took her in my suitcase and put them in the trunk.
That night in Paris invited me to dinner. Even then he cooked it but I was doing the dishes.
After dinner we went out on the terrace to smoke a cigarette.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Listen Paris ... I ... I thought>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Davvero?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Si…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;And dunque?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; It>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Are you serious? Not that you'll regret in two days?>>
\u0026lt;'No I do not pento!>>
He gave me a big smile after he approached, he clasped my neck with his life arms and gave me a long sweet kiss. I understood
Think about what that meant "Think about the fact that I want to be with you." Luckily I had come to the solution of the riddle and I had answered correctly.
We were quite a few 'on the terrace to kissing. It was very cold but we did not hear him. I felt only the warmth of Paris and I was in seventh heaven. Unfortunately, we were interrupted by my neighbors who, coming out on the terrace to smoke too, had seen us and were leaning against the railing watching them and making jokes.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Oh look! Penelope has found a boyfriend!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ugh Penny but how could you do this to me? You know I love you!>>
course I made fun of Paris so he decided, reluctantly, to stop kissing me. He turned toward them and began to laugh.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not I can credere…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;A cosa?>>
From the terrace of my neighbors came a scream.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No! Paris? You're with our Penelope? Come on!>>
Daniel, one of my neighbors, I found that was the cousin of Paris.
promptly invited us to his house and instead we be alone to comfort, we spent the evening talking football.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;So how did you get to know Penny? Does not seem to ever come out of the house. ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ci are known in mensa…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But because you go in mensa?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; The only time I went there I met her ... I knew if I would go there more often!>>
Paris smiled and took my hand. After two hours
Daniel and his friends finally left us to go.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Now it's late ... see you tomorrow ok? At what time do you go to class?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ho lesson at eight mezzo…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;So I'll be here at eight under. I'll walk you to class ok?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not there either bisogno…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But makes me piacere!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Allora ok!> >
He gave me another kiss and then walked away.
As soon as I stood alone I called John.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I and Paris got together>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Lo sapevo!>>
The next day I remember him as the happiest day of my life but uglier.
Paris led me to university and end of the lesson I had to take. We spent a wonderful evening at his home. We spent the most time in bed and cuddle until our instincts prevailed.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Are you sure? Because after you can not go back ... you'll be mine alone and nobody else! ">>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not want to be a no altro…>>
We made love with a gentleness and a passion that not even remember having. It was fantastic. We fell asleep embraced.
I could not even imagine what would be nice to sleep next to a man who liked me. I had never slept with a guy and it was wonderful.
At five o'clock in the morning I awoke with a start. For the first ten seconds I could not figure out where I was then I looked to my left and saw Paris. I thought it was all a dream in my head and instead had really happened.
Paris was so sweet as she slept ... He was lying on his stomach
down with your right hand under the pillow, face toward me and left hand resting on my belly. It seemed that with that slight touch would make sure that I would not have vanished into thin air.
Very slowly moved his hand and got up from bed and began to dress.
If I wanted to arrive on time to class I had to hurry to leave.
slowly left the room and closed the door softly. I went to the bathroom and began to settle down. Luckily I always carry with me the kit for the simple trick of the morning so I was ready in five minutes.
I went into the kitchen and looked for a piece of paper to leave a message in Paris. After finding it and being a good five minutes looking at him thinking about something sweet I decided it was better to write a strong message.
" Hello! I'm going to class. I'll call you later! Do you think all day! Kisses Penelope! "
I went back into the room of Paris to take my backpack and put the ticket on the pillow that I had used.
I was about to leave the room when I heard someone call.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ehy but where vai?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Oh excuse I svegliato?>>
He was rubbing his eyes and stared with eyes half shut.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Te they were andando?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Devo go lezione…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But it soon. I'm only half past five! Never mind I'll take>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But do not worry not, back to sleep. I must return home to change ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dai not leave me solo…>>
I went to him and gave him a kiss on his lips and he caught me with strength in the arms and dragged me ; on the bed.
I burst out laughing.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But that fai?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No I want you to go>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dai Paris su, do not bambino…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I need to cuddle ... please stay a while '... the jump first lesson!>>
continued that way for ten minutes after I said that I stayed.
An hour later I was again naked in bed with Paris, who caressed me.
We were both lying on his stomach and we looked into his eyes. Paris continued to stroke his back.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You skin so soft ... I could stay all day caressing ...>>

was so sweet ... After a while 'I was hungry.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What about we have breakfast? Do you have something edible in the house?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Sure you can! Do not move I am going to prepare something ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No! I go ... tell me where things are! Get the real coffee?>>
I got up, I slipped his shirt that had the day before and left the room.
It seemed almost surreal scene that turned me to home with the shirt on my man. I thought those things could happen only in movies.
I went into the kitchen and after several attempts on the shelves I found what I needed. I put the coffee in the coffee and posizionai on fire. In the meantime, the coffee came out imburrai some toast and then we spalmai above the jam that I had found. Luckily it was peach jam, the only one I liked.
When the coffee came out it filled a cup and went to Paris to ask how much sugar to take.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Amaro grazie… you think you have to give me all the sweetness that I bisogno!>>
returned to the kitchen and was shocked to see a boy and a girl in underwear eating breakfast I was ready for Paris.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hey! That is not for you!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ah no?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No! I've prepared for you>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ah, you've prepared yourself? Thanks ...>>
replied the boy.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But Who the hell sei?>>
I asked the girl.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Io…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Lei is my ragazza!>>
I turned around and Paris was behind me.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Your girlfriend? And what happened to Pamela?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Smettila to do stupid and go get a vestire!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You can stay as you think because it's my girl ... >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Si but here we also live io!>>
Those two went on, heedless of all, to eat my breakfast and I were getting tears in his eyes. Although it was not a breakfast I had prepared lovingly prepared and they had ruined everything.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Penny vestire, go get to go out to breakfast dai… arrival subito..>> These
another look at those two and then went to the room of Paris.
He followed me after two minutes.
He said nothing. He dressed and went out after ten minutes of home.
On the way home from the bar Time Out, which is the most popular bar of four miles, he said nothing.
We sat at a table outside and sat down as soon as he lit a cigarette.
had sunglasses that covered his eyes and I could not to decipher his look and I could not say anything.
He finished his cigarette after just a minute then got up and went to order breakfast. He returned after two minutes with a cappuccino, coffee and two croissants with cream.
ate in silence and just finished eating, he lit another cigarette.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hai just fumato… aspetta!>>
did not answer.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Senti I know who were quelli?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Lui Francis is one of my roommate Katie and she is his ragazza…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not much going d'accordo vero?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;With him the thing is that she is not indifferente… sopporto!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;How mai?> ;>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Perché is a carogna!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What you have fatto?>>
did not answer ... he lit another cigarette. In fifteen minutes he had smoked three cigarettes and I was nervous.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Chiedimelo avanti…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Cosa?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Chi is Pamela…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Chi is Pamela?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;It was my girlfriend until August ... we left after four years together!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;How you've never lasciati?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Perché I went to bed with Katia, perché?> here> ;
What? He had gone to bed with Katie?
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Perché?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Why me and Pamela had fought really hard. On the evening of the quarrel Carmine gave a party where she was and I've been angry and drunk!>>
Then it was the type to betray just a fight? I did not know if I would run the risk of being sick and being in pain every time we fight.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Capisco… then when you go to bed angry with other ragazze?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No… but dici?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;'s what you just said you >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not vero!> is>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But yeah! And I do not know if I want to be with someone that I have to be afraid to go to bed after an argument with another girl. So now I'm sorry but I want to end this horrible morning!>>
I got up, took my backpack from the car and walked toward the house.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Penny wait! Come here, let me explain>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Bene spiegami… then what was the reason why you and Pamela have had a fight and that made you want another donna?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;not I dirtelo…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Well! Then come back to me when you want to be honest>>
I went and I did not turn when I heard Paris and then call me cursing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment