Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sonia Kashuk Highlighting Brush

- Capitolo X -

new chapter for you! sorry it took me a lot but as I said, taking photos is not easy so I apologize for the poor quality of them ... Apart from that ... ENJOY!

was two in the morning and I could not sleep. I was at home in Paris and did not know what to do to not wake him.
at that time I often suffer from insomnia because I kept thinking that I would be left alone.
Since I discovered that Paris could leave, I had the world literally collapsed on him.
Very quietly got out of bed, I slipped on a sweatshirt, I took the packet of cigarettes the night before I had placed on his desk and left the room gently closing the door behind him.
I went into the kitchen, I took the lighter on the stove and went out on the terrace. I looked at the sky and saw that the moon was full. I turned on the light
my camel and began to breathe in and exhale the smoke into the beautiful moon that night looked at me with sadness and loneliness.
It was a cold night in early February and I was afraid. I was afraid of losing everything for which I was working hard.
In those months I had established a good relationship with my brothers, Leo was no longer sad and lonely, I was finally able to make friends and then I met Paris.
I knew, however, that without him I would not be able to stand in that place peacefully.
Paris had not yet decided whether to leave or stay but I knew that I would leave because I would have to be prevented. For him, this was an opportunity too great escape to leave it because of me. I was half
cigarette and I was still watching the moon when I was grabbing his stomach gently from behind.
was Paris.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What are you doing here? Why not go back to bed? It's cold out here ...>>
He hugged me gently placing her head on my left shoulder.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not dormire… could apologize if I svegliato.>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Perché can not dormire?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Avevo many pensieri…>>
He stood silent a second.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Smettila of pensarci… I told you not accetterò!>>
That his sentence made me angry so I turned and looked at him seriously in the face.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But you will accept! You can not understand that it is a unique opportunity? This, for you could be your big chance to become someone important! When we first met you told me you wanted to leave Italy after graduation ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Si, Some time but I was not in love with te!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;On this occasion you have to think about you and your future. Do not think of me!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I not want lasciarti!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Who told you that you leave me? We will continue to be together, we'll hear the phone, I saw you in web cam and I'll wait until they come back>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I know you'll wait for me but I also know that in the meantime I'll be wait evil and I do not want you to be bad ...>>
I looked into his eyes for a second then I turned to look at the moon. He was still holding me close in his embrace, and I felt safe.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;End'll know when you're happy and I would also expect that I will be tu, felice….>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ti love Penelope…>>
I smiled looking at the moon and a warm salty tears fell on my cheek.
in Paris but did not say I shook hands that held still clinging to my belly and he knew that I loved him too. Then I took his hand and took it to bed. We lay
and he hugged me. Five minutes later I was already asleep.
I do not know why but I could not pronounce the words "I love you."
I told her only two children. In Matthew when I was seventeen.
Matthew was a classmate of mine. We met by chance in the corridors of the school crossing. After a week we were together I felt I love him to death. My affair with him lasted only two months. It was he to leave.
The second guy who said those two little words was Andrea.
After what happened with him, I was terrified of pronouncing those words because have an important meaning for me, too important.
I knew that I loved Paris so much but I had the same fear.
That night, embraced in Paris, I dreamed that I flew on a plane to Boston. Once I got home, landed in Paris and the door was open so I entered. I found myself in a beautiful house with two floors. A colonial-style house like the ones you see in the movies. I entered the kitchen and I was in Paris in front of a jacket and tie who had breakfast with two children, a boy and a girl, and laughed and joked with them, turning from time to time to launch a smile to the woman behind the behind the apron to cook eggs and bacon breakfast. Then the woman spoke \u0026lt;\u0026lt; Paris? Honey? It's late! >>
Paris rose from the table, gave her a kiss on the front of the children, a kiss on the lips of the woman and then left the house but passed me without seeing me. It was a horrible dream.
I awoke with a start and Paris was no longer beside me.
It was already morning and got out of bed terrified and ran into the kitchen and I finally calmed seeing Paris, who prepared the breakfast comes over and smiled at me and giving me a tender kiss.
The next day was Sunday and even that week I was back home.
I and Paris were still sleeping when I woke embraced by my cell phone rang.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Penny and turn off the fucking phone every tanto!>>
Paris broke away from me turning away and covering her face with her pillow.
I took the phone from the table and with the typical horrible voice of the first five minutes after waking up I said without even looking at the sender.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Pronto?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Penny! But do not tell me you were still asleep?>>
looked at the clock. The 7:30.
I recognized the voice of him that I had woken up.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Leo but you realize what time it sono?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;In morning in the mouth has l'oro sorellona!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Leo what's up? What do you want?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dove sei?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;A casa, perché?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I think you're telling me a lie because your house then you're not there ... which house are you?>> He said
those last four words do mischievous and fun.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I am .... From a friend! A colleague of course. Sorry but what do you know that I'm not home?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Why I'm under your door or at least I was there ten minutes ago. Now under house I go to Paris ... please?>>
He said so angelic. I had sgam and was very amused by this.
closed the call and went to the intercom to open the door then went back to the room and tried to wake Paris while trying to put on a pair of jeans.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Paride svegliati!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Mmmmm>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dai who is rising Leonardo…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Mmmmm>>
I went to sit near him, he removed the pillow over the face and I gave him a basin on the nose.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Mmmmm… but he wants your brother to quest'ora?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not the so… had not told me who would come oggi!>>
Just then the bell rang.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;on, come on, if not you know I got you and makes you Scazzi>> I went to open
still groggy from sleep but Leo made me wake up instantly because as soon as I opened the door he hit me with one of his mega hugs squeezed off the ground and broke his ribs. When I began to cry as he put down his usual.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Where? Where is my favorite cognatino? Do not tell me is still asleep?>>
Without even listening to the reply of Paris and ran into the room I heard her cursing my brother.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hell, Leo, no! Do not break! Stop it! Yes, yes, I get>>
Paris was angry but always was very fond of my brother Leo and reciprocated.
I was left on the door and only then I realized that Leo had not come alone.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hello Chris What are you doing here? We've always been?>>

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No they appeared now ... thanks to those who think that the teleportation has accompanied your brother? You thought he had come with the flying broom?>>
Christian was the best friend of my brother Leo. Was greater than him to two years but still at the upper third because he had been rejected twice. The school was not for him.
was quite upset that morning because Leo knows what time it was thrown out of bed ...
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dai entra, you do about a coffee so you svegli!>>
I went into the kitchen and I put my coffee on the stove and in the meantime some buttered toast.
Paris got up and came into the kitchen. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and, still in his underwear, he drank a whole bottle of water one and a half and I smiled Drinking and watching it every now and then stain to the water on his bare chest.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What you have to ridere?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ti six wet all guarda!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ti like if I had done something wet eh?>>
In the morning he was always playful and a bit 'pervert.
I winked and went to get dressed.
The coffee came out and poured in three cups that posizionai diligently on the table. Pumpkin cup of Paris and that of Leo in which I paid a little bit of yes and no coffee. Christian if it would be sweet on its own.
The boys went into the kitchen.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hey! Do not tell me that this is all the coffee they give me ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You're still a small coffee! That is enough ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But'm sixteen anni!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I do not care! When you're an adult ... I'll give you more>>
We had breakfast together almost in silence. Almost in silence because I, Paris and Christian said nothing Leo while he spoke as a kind of machine gun. How did he get all that energy in the morning was a mystery.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Allora Leo, why did you break the balls at this Sunday poi?>>
Leo turned to Paris.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Volevo see my sister and be with a po' voi… we've seen from his settimane!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not mica we see all settimane, sai?>>
\u0026lt; \u0026lt;And instead as a month do you vai!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Veramente I still have not deciso…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Penelope told me you'd partito..>>
Paris looked at me wrong and I answered.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Tu partirai!>>
I had nothing else to add. He was leaving because I would have obliged. He could not give up the opportunity.
He did not reply. He finished drinking his coffee and stood up from the table heading for his room.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ehy do not tell me you litigato…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No… is that sometimes it makes me arrabbiare!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Penny he does not want partire…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Of course I want to go! It is his greatest dream, just do not want to leave me ... afraid that we ourselves will end all ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;And it is right? In short distance you will be a continent>> Christian
had been talking and both myself and Leo looked at him askance.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Why do I look like this? It's the truth! It is impossible to resist without seeing ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I'm going to wait, even for life if necessary. Love is sacrifice and I ... well I love it!>>
Leo got up from his seat and came to hug me.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Andrà vedrai, so good I'm there with you to keep compagnia…>>
I smiled and thought how well I want to Leo.
Then he broke away from me and went into the living room, turned on the TV and start playstation and started screaming.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Paride qua, I come to truly PES before dieci!>>
The boys played until noon and I stayed the whole time sitting on the couch next to Paris to watch them play then After the umpteenth time that Leo lost, since I did not feel like cooking, we all went to eat at McDonald's. Back home I began to study them and start playing.
In those two hours where I stood in closed rooms of Paris to study do not know what Leo told him but in the evening, after saying goodbye to Leo and Christian, he came to me, hugged me and said \u0026lt;\u0026lt;Partirò… because I want and I know you want it too but I want to ask you tu… cosa… Start with me?>> He took me by surprise. I did not know what to say. Impaled I stayed there, hoping to look in his eyes that slowly, as my silence stretched out, sad.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I ... I do not know what to say ... that would be great, but I can not get away. What would I say to my family?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Simply the truth>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not me I would leave venire…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Sei maggiorenne, you can do what they want without necessarily having their consenso!>>
\u0026lt; , 'I am not them that I mantengono… lavoro, I do not have money to parte… as vivrei?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ci I'll take te!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Paris, indeed, is a nice proposal but I think you should go alone because I do not want to leave Italy, at least for now ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I understand ... but I do not want to leave! You must promise me you'll wait because I'll be back>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I'll wait a lifetime if necessary but you must make me the same promise tu…>> \u0026lt;\u0026lt; , I promise ... I love you Penny!>> That night I slept. We made love all the time and was the best night of my life. I looked Paris hugged me and sleep on that occasion, for the first time in a long time I heard tell.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ti love you too I do not know Paride… quanto!>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment