Eighth Chapter ... revelations ... I bet Paris you'll love it again now!
ENJOY!
ENJOY!
They spent four days in the dispute with Paris and John was no more than haunt them.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Have you respond to her calls as it is ... looks good! You told him not to come here and he because you do not listen and will not make you angry yet, but listen .. may have a valid reason for saying what he said>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ehy but you're by my or its parte?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I am on the side of love! >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Yes, of course .. as no ... Look, things just do not go. It's over before you start so no one got hurt ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not true! You've hurt yourself! I see you're bad ... and do not say no. I see that you're distracted, scribbling, eating little and because you think you're super thoughtful of him constantly.>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No! I do not think of him but I think the asshole is ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Lo know it is not stronzo!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Yeah ... it's perfect ... except that is a traitor!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But has happened only once and long before knowing te!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;John Stop it!>>
from somewhere came the voice of the classroom where we were the professor.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Allora we stop talking and look at this capital dorico?>>
The room was dark except for the light it gave off the video projector.
few minutes later the professor turned the light and announced that the lesson was over.
Within seconds the students who were on the sides of the rows of benches rushed out and that was when I saw Paris leaning against the wall of the corridor that looked into.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Sei was you is not vero?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dai ascoltalo… poverino!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Perché you tell him that we were qua!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I have not told him anything ... he just asked me if Today you'd be in class!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Crap!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;And speaks italiano!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;TALK as I pare!>>
When I was angry, nervous or just moody, speaking in English. I liked the fact that not everyone could understand me. The One was John who had a relationship with English rather problematic. While
put the notebook inside the bag behind me I heard three girls who were talking about Paris.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hey but did you see who's here? Paris>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Are you serious? What is here for you?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;And of course! For those who want it come from? I do not know about other students ... but you saw? It's so sexy ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But you did something that volta?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Yes ... in my dreams I do not know how many times! Those there is a pull but observed that if the>>
Perfect! I waited for those three stops to talk about Paris and I immediately ran out of the classroom with John following me.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hello Paris but what are you doing here? What a nice surprise!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Oh yeah ... I should really .... Penny waits>> Paris
those three left in the hall and I ran after him. I was already on top of the first flight of stairs and saw the face of three girls were astonished, and angry and I could not help but draw a satisfied smile.
When I arrived on the third floor I was pulling back. John was holding me by the sleeve of his jacket.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Giò lasciami!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No! Now you're here and listen to him! Trust me for once ... please ...>>
John knew something I did not know.
Paris joined us and John took us to a part of the corridor a bit 'block.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Well, here you can talk. I'm back here if you need e.. Penny ... I recommend>>
John gave him a pat on the back of Paris and then walked away. I leaned against the wall and looked to the ground.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ciao Penny..>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What vuoi?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I just want to talk to you and if after I explained everything I do not want to see me again I will not ; see, but first you must listen!>>
I said no and he started talking.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Me and Pamela were a perfect couple. Never argue ... Honestly, I tell you, I thought I would spend the rest of my life with her. One day But in April, suddenly began to change. It had become cold, always thoughtful, his sullen attitude ... this went on for a whole month when finally, after so much stress she told me what was the problem. She was pregnant and was scared. I did not know what to do and I closed for two days in myself. Did not go out of my room for two days. I did not want to have children at 25 years. I still had my degree .. I would like maintained? After two days but I had a revelation. Pamela and I were meant to be together and that child would have been the glue that would unite us forever. I told her and she seemed happy. For a week was back to what it used to be. With the certainty that I would not have abandoned it had calmed down. But then, after two weeks, went home happy too. I asked what things had happened and she told me that we had no more problems. Of course I knew what he had done: she had an abortion and had not told me anything. Then we had a fight. I never believed it was capable of doing such a thing. I got used to the idea of having that baby and she had taken it from me without even consulting me. She went away and after a few hours there was a party where I met Katie. I knew from the first year of university. At that time we had attended for a few weeks but I realized that it was not a nice person so I gave up. The night of the party she came to me and I let her go after several outbursts. I just wanted to get out and I did it the wrong way and especially with the wrong person. Two days later, Pamela and I we left.>>
I kept looking in his eyes. I really want to hug him and tell him that from then on would be alright but I was too proud to do so. I could see his eyes shining in remembering that ugly episode in his life and I realized how stupid I was. Everyone had the horrible secret that he tried to hide. I myself a lot and I did not force him to tell me everything but I appreciated the thing.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Mi Penny davvero… sorry I did not want to hold you in the dark about all this but I wanted to wait a po' raccontartelo… are not pleasant things to me!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Forgive me ... I tried Paris without knowing the facts ... I beg your pardon ... I do not know what you could try but I understand your pains and then I ask you to forgive me ... is that in my life there were only men liars and I can no longer be taken for a ride and betrayed ...>>
He came up to me and hugged me.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Do not worry. I am here with you now and you do not lie, do not fool you ... I swear that I will do my best to make you happy and calm because I like Penny, I love it and the night we spent together, well I can not take them off. I can not get you out of my head! Let me try again, give me another chance please!>>
At that time I also raised my hands and hugged him. I laid my head on his shoulder and his embrace became more solid because he understood that everything had been forgiven and all had returned as before.
He gave me a kiss on the forehead and then put his arm around her neck. We walked towards the exit of the cube and when we saw John hugged erupted into applause.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Here! Long live love! Now we go I'm starving!>>
We went from the cube and there were three girls who were waiting for Paris and hugged when they saw us out made a face so disgusted that I can not describe. I looked and I could not help but smile and think "Checkmate girls! This time the winner is me! "
As we walked away we heard the talk.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But how is it possible?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Sta with Penelope?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But jokes vero?>>
John turned and yelled at him \u0026lt;\u0026lt; not kidding, they are really together and they will not be so easily turned away or you can not say you're okay!>> From that day I
Paris and there almost never parted. We went to class and whenever I had a break I was in the hallway waiting for me with a esthatè fishing in hand. I do not know how he always hit my taste. Surely there was the hand of John in all this. Quickly
arrived in December and I was struggling with Christmas gifts, but before there was Saint Lucia.
That year was a Saturday and I, in the morning, I had computer classes at half past eight, as did John.
I came to class with two bags full of chocolates and candies. As soon as I walked into a classroom I sat in front of John.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;And questa?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Oggi Saint Lucia is bringing sweets to the bambini!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I'm not a child, but thank you very much though ... because Saint Lucia is celebrated?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Oh already here is not used much but Verona, Lucia, Santa is celebrated instead of befana… it is she who brings gifts and stocking cioccolate…> ;>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Cool! And I bet this one is for Paris ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Eh già!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But it is not right .. his is bigger!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hey No start to complain! You should be happy that I've thought of you>>
I gave him a wink and sat down beside him.
Throughout the lesson, eat chocolate and sweets and the smell of chocolate is expanded to the entire class.
All our colleagues turned to us at every sound of discarded candy.
After the lesson we went out we had finished all the chocolate.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Mom! I did not like a meal of chocolate from Easter to five years ago>>
Leaving Paris we saw sitting on the anti-scale fire in front of our classroom.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Good Morning! How was your lesson?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Noiosa!>>
Paris gave me a kiss.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ehy but you're all cioccolatosa!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Paris are too! Want to enjoy me too?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Vade back rapist of boys fidanzati!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;ahhahahah cmq ecco!>>
Asking her to Paris envelope.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;And that these sono?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Today is the feast of Saint Lucia Children>>
Paris looked at John.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;It 's a holiday in Verona ... they do good for us! Get the envelope and do not ask questions!>>
He smiled, put his arm around her shoulders and we walked to his car.
0 comments:
Post a Comment