Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hemorrhoid Banding Procedure

- Capitolo IX -

New Chapter! as promised, as soon as I could, I put some pictures ... I know it sucks but I tried to do my best to make my pc the sims to turn bad and do these few photos I have taken the beauty of five hours ...
ENJOY!



Ever since I was thirteen, all my friends and family called me because every time Santa Claus brings gifts to all. That year there was Paris and I, for the first time, I had not the faintest idea of what to give.
A Christmas gift for me, means so much. That was the first Christmas I spent with Paris and was also the first Christmas I spent with a guy so it was super special. I had to find a gift that meant something like this for a whole week assillai John and him, forever, send me to hell.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Giò, dai… idea… give me your opinion what could piacergli?>> \u0026lt;\u0026lt;Penny uffa not so!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Eddai you have become like jelly and ciccia!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Si But not talk about our sentimenti!> ;>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Eddai!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Penny Ugh! And fuck you!>> \u0026lt;\u0026lt;How usual you make me strada!>>
For three weeks I was back home that weekend so I went back home with some insistence of my brother Leo.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But You realize that we are 19?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Si certo…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not to come home from 28 to novembre…>>
\u0026lt; \u0026lt;Dai to not make a tragedy Leo…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But the tragedy because I'm jealous! Spend all your time with those ... there>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Quello there has a name and is Paride…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Yes but because of him not to come home ...>> \u0026lt;\u0026lt;Then do this ... after the holidays, if I did not come home you can come visit you so let me introduce even Paris! >>
I spent a nice weekend to talk and hang out with Leo and with the excuse I used to go out with chauffeur.
I went around with sixteen year olds that they tried with me and my brother yelling at anyone who tried.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Lei is already committed to is therefore larga!>>
was so protective. Despite all
I kept thinking about what I could give to Paris.
When I left, just before boarding the train, Leo gave me a wrapped package.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;This is for you but open it in treno… am a man I do not sentimentale!>>
On the train I opened the gift and it was what gave me the idea for the gift for Paris.
Leo had given me a frame containing a picture where he was me and smiled.

I got to Paris in a beautiful setting with a picture of us together. I was sure he would have liked.
Paris picked me up at the station and we stayed together all day.
The next day was Monday and saying that I was going to Paris to study so we could not see each other, forced John to come with me to stores to find a suitable frame to the photo I had chosen.
After three hours of shopping, I found the perfect setting. It was all wavy stripes of colored glass. I liked a lot.
When I got home incartai with a red card were painted Christmas trees. We attacked a beautiful silver ribbon and wrote a ticket in hand.
" Thank you ... the best Christmas of my life! "The
in closed envelope and posizionai all in my nightstand drawer until day 24. Since
December 24 I had to go home, I spent together and Paris 23. We had dinner together by candlelight, made love and then we exchanged gifts.
He gave me a gold necklace with a pendant shaped like a star. From that moment on, that became my good luck charm. I've never taken that day and I think I will not for long.
When I gave him my gift, Paris looked like a kid on Christmas morning under the tree when intent is to discard all the gift packages. He opened
my package from her eyes and I knew he liked.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Penny… is fantastico… grazie!>>
I guessed the right gift.
The Christmas passed quickly and in less than no time we were in January.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Oh God I do? And if you do not pass the exams? How do I?>>
examinations would begin from there until early March and we were all desperate and Paris laughed at kidding.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Laugh, laugh you! So already you graduate ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But I also do exams ... I still remember you I'm missing another year of specialized ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Si but these are our first esami… oh God and if I had to go even uno?>>
\u0026lt;'If they do not walk in them rifarai giugno… where the problema?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;The problem is that if you do not pass my father is capable of ritirami!> >
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Se… and I'll rapisco!>>
was me, Paris and John we were walking to the bridge over to the table. That day there was a nice warm sun and we were enjoying those beautiful rays heating.
Suddenly someone called Paris.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Back subito, aspettami!>>
I watched him walking with a backpack on one shoulder and hoisted her light step. He was waving his friends in the distance and something fell from his pocket but he did not notice so I went to pick it up.
was an envelope addressed to him. I read the sender and I was amazed. The letter was already open so I took out the letter and read it. The letter
said this: " Congratulation! Your application for admission Has Been Approved! Welcome to MIT! "
In the rest of the letter were written the words to respond, the manner of payment and the specific courses that Paris had applied for.
My face was unreadable.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Penny happens that hai?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Oddio Giò… I can not credere!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;A cosa?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; ; I can not believe it ...>>
At that time Paris came all smiles.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;So are we going? I'm starving!>>
I did not move from where I was. He turned to me and only then saw what I had in my hands.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Paride… you tell me qualcosa?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Penny scusami, you I would have spoken, I received only oggi… ieri…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Want to go to MIT? >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I had applied in August and they told me just now ... really I thought I do not take ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Paride you go to MIT!>>
The tears began to fall from the sun on my cheek. John looked at us weird.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;sorry guys but .. What I'm MIT?>>
I answered without giving time to Paris to speak.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;The MIT is the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. It is the most famous American college where he studied technology and science. It is located in Boston, Massachusetts, and Paris will be there in two months and a half ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I will not go! This morning I spoke with my professor ... just>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;How can you say such a thing? If you are applying to say that you wanted to go ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But when I asked you were not there yet but now you're there and I'll amo!>>
stayed to hear those words stone. Paris had just said you love me but I could not enjoy the moment because I was so angry that I had concealed that he had applied to MIT.
I passed the letter to John that I was next Then I turned and walked away. After a few steps I ran and after a while 'I found myself sitting at a bank of the panting of the lesson I had just finished.
few minutes later, the door came John. I looked at him with his face streaked with tears.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Did you hear what he said? That will not start>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Exactly! You should be happy ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No it is! I am not because he will not start and only my fault!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;sorry but Penny I do not understand ... why are you crying?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Why did request and did not tell me anything, because it was accepted and no longer wants to leave and because I have just said that I love>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I do not capisco…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;He must go! It is his big chance! You know how hard it is to enter into the university? It is super hard for Americans to imagine foreigners ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Allora tell him partire!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No! I do not want you to go>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Allora what vuoi?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Io… I do not so…>>
I was crying in the arms of John for almost an hour. John held me tight in his arms while I sobbed desperately because I suddenly felt lost.
After an hour my sobs subsided. I got up and turned to John.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Sai Giorgio Faletti what he wrote in his book ?>>
\u0026lt;'No cosa?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; that sometimes it is better to get lost on the way to travel than not impossible party ever! >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;And what it dire?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Does that mean I have to try ... and I'll leave Paris next and if things go wrong we'll still tried .. will always be better than staying here and not try to cry>>
ran out of the courtroom, leaving John there. I realized that I was wrong to behave that way. Paris was definitely felt humiliated by my behavior. He had a unique opportunity and I had to talk to him.
with all of myself that I hoped had not gone home. I looked far and wide throughout the universe and then, finally, after three quarters of an hour I turned to the campus, I found him sitting on the steps after the newly-built blocks of engineering.
I looked down and I had seen. It was sad and kept his hands on his face.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Paride…>>
He jumped up his face and saw his red eyes.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Penny...>>
got up and ran.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I'm sorry Penny! Really I do not ... please forgive me>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Shhhh! Do speak to me first ok?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Certo..>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I thought about it in these two hours. I was stupid to react in that way. Five months ago I did not know you yet and it is right that you have applied to MIT, but I'm upset because I have not spoken. I do not want you leave because I feel lonely here without you but the truth is that you leave ..>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Penny I non…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Let me finish ! You leave because I want you to go! This is a great opportunity you see?>>
As I said those words the voice began to tremble and tears began to fall on their own.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You have the ability to become someone important. Study in Boston would have smoothed the way everywhere. Want to make me happy?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Certo I want to make you happy and it is precisely for this che…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;So share! Go to Boston and became a big computer and then, when you succeed, come back to me! I'll be here waiting!>>
He looked me straight in the eye and then hugged me. I held her in his arms and burst into tears again. That speech had cost me so much but I had to tell him that I would have expected anything he had done.
"I do not accept! But we'll still ok? I promise ... I will think is a great opportunity ... but I can not afford to let you know here? You have become too important to me. What I would do if I do not have the reputation you?>>
We were still embraced for a while 'time that I really do not know how to quantify and then gave me a long kiss, put his arm around her shoulders and we walked slowly to the bridge to the car.
did not talk over the affair. He told me he would think and I did not want to put pressure on even if the wait was nerve-wracking and I was freaking out.
He did not want to talk about it and I decided to indulge his will. I was sure that as soon as he made a decision I would be the first to know it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment