holiday Chapter ... I know, maybe a little quick update nuovasmente but these days so do not worry!
ENJOY!
ENJOY!
The day before Valentine's Day had the last exam of the semester and I was super scared because it was a very difficult question.
Until then I had exams went very well because they had spent the first appeal and also with high enough ratings.
I found myself walking on the bridge, as usual, with the ipod in your ears thinking of possible questions which I could find in the task, when suddenly I felt touching the shoulder.
I turned and saw John. I took off a cap and I felt that had the breath.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hey, why did you out of breath? You've run? Look, it's still early ...>> \u0026lt;\u0026lt;No… is that I saw you but as usual you have your headphones and have not heard that I mitered for chiamarti…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Scusa…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Allora six pronta?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not tanto… I think this time is not passerò!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Si certo… for analysis and history had said the same thing when you e… preso?>>
\u0026lt; \u0026lt;Ventotto…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Exactly! I, for safety, I sit next to you>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But tasks will be all diversi…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;The questions are the same just change the order. Do not worry you can easily copy me.>>
made me a big smile and took my arm.
I hated physics and had made a substantial effort to study it.
The examination began after two hours and not even an hour after I had already finished answering questions while John, who was sitting next to me, was still on the high seas.
I gave him a sign to let him know that I had finished and that I was leaving and he begged me, with gestures, to stay a little longer 'so I stayed another fifteen minutes and I suggested some answers after I gave him the' I got up and winked. I left my job on the chair and went out of the classroom.
As soon as I found myself on the road bridge had just lit a cigarette that the relaxing effect on my nerves.
After two steps I heard someone call, I turned and found myself in front of Andrea. I looked at him without knowing him. It was as if I had seen for the first time. I stood about half a minute, the time he approached me, thinking, "But who's this?". the love that I had completely forgotten until a few months before he tied me.
When finally I was a couple of inches from the face finally recognized him.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hello ... Andrea ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ciao Penny as stai?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ho just finished an exam and then say I'm good is riduttivo!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I'm glad ! What do I tell? It is a bit 'that we do not see you around ... I miss your face watching me in class ...>>
I remember that period. When classes began, as soon as I had a break, I ran out of my classroom and I headed to his and, having selected from among the hundred students in his class, I spied through the door classroom consolidated glass 40b.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ah già … Well I do not have time right now too because now I do not need to spy on the guy who love to vederlo…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;So you loved me? I bet if you frequent returns to love me again!>> \u0026lt;\u0026lt;Andrea what are you doing? Are you kidding me? You know I love you but not anymore! You had your chance, in fact, more than one and you blew it. You have been part of my past but it was your choice not be part of my future and now it's too late!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But io…>>
\u0026lt;No ma! Now I must go. My fiance is waiting for me! Goodbye Andrea>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Your boyfriend eh? I saw you in Paris along with the lanky ... ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;How know his nome?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Lo to know all engineering informatica…>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; E So what?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What's wrong with that over me? Perhaps it is high? The height is not always synonymous with greatness ...>> \u0026lt;\u0026lt;You're really comparing him to? Are you kidding? He is the opposite of what you are! You are a liar profiteer. I came here for you and you threw me away for a Romanian fuck you do not see who knows what! You, my dear Andrea, you're a loser! You were my best friend, I trusted you and you told me just broke my heart more than once. Did you used when you feel lonely because I loved you and you knew and then when I needed you disappeared for months until he needs me again. Enough is enough and do not you dare compare yourself to Paris because you'll never be like him ... he's a great while you are a nobody>>
I turned and walked away without giving him time to reply.
is that when you least expect it you discover a new side of yourself.
that day, speaking with Andrea, I had discovered a new side of me that I did not know.
Andrea had always been my weak point. In my past stories even though I was happy, he had only to reappear even with a "Hello" in a text message and all my certainties were collapsing. Now I had freed him.
Paris gave me the strength to get rid of him and I was immensely grateful.
I loved him sincerely and Andrea had given me the urge to just tell him.
John waited at the end of the bridge, to the cube 0, sitting on a bench on the covered bridge.
was half past eleven when I saw John walking past depressed.
When it came to me, I stood up and gave him a strong slap on the shoulder. \u0026lt;\u0026lt;Allora Esame?> how'd I> said, smiling playfully.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;A wonder ... if all goes well I guessed on sixty five responses or those that I've suggested you>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Do not be melodramatic. You'll see that it went well!>>
He looked at me strange, but no reply so I took him under his arm and we walked home.
arrived at my house are the kitchen flooded with gift card of all colors and colored tassels. \u0026lt;\u0026lt;Melania but succede?>> \u0026lt;\u0026lt;I can not find the right paper for packaging a gift for Mark ..>>
was then that I remembered that I still had not wrapped my gift so I left Paris for Melanie to his dilemma and went to my room with John.
I had found the perfect gift for Valentine's Day that is two half hearts with engraved our names (sure seems like a trivial and obvious but I gift I had never had one), by wrapping with paper presents the most beautiful in the world that is a card made by me above where you were printing a lot of pictures of me and Paris together.
I had prepared a large package to give the impression that the gift was large. After John
wrapped around me lost.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ti imagine if he gives you the same cosa?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;li would put entrambi!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But not say cazzate!>>
\u0026lt; \u0026lt;Tu, piuttosto… what you've given to your bella?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;one maglietta!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Wow… own romantic eh?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Feel & hellip ;. We have been together for four years ... the romance is dead now>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Sei just a idiota!>>
That evening I spent with John. I heard Paris for five minutes on the phone after I, John, Melanie, her boyfriend and five friends spent the evening playing poker.
course I did not win any of the three tournaments that we played that night but I can now boast more highlight of the evening.
In one hand we had been just me and Peter, a friend of Melanie. We kept betting. I had a pair of eights in his hand and on the ground there was an ace, jack, and another eight. We continued to focus when it came out the last card, another eight.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;All-in!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;All-in? Are you sure? Do you really want to lose everything eh?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Poche words and more fatti!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ok… Then call!>>
He showed his cards: trio axes.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Wow! Tris axle ... a big hand!>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Te l'avevo said it was better if I ritiravi…>>
had already reached out to collect the fish.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Stop! I have not yet discovered my cards ...>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Vuoi tell me that you are over me?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Guarda you stesso!>>
I showed my cards.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No ... I do not believe it! You can not ... you did poker?>>
I made an amused smile, and retired to my fish.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not being an amateur I can credere… me ripulito!>>
That was a nice evening.
I apologize if there are not many photos but unfortunately I can not download no custom content and thus had no way to make pictures ... I hope this will suffice!
PS. although a little late, I wish you had spent a peaceful Christmas and wish you pass a fabulous New Year!
Kisses to all!
0 comments:
Post a Comment